Awesome Day!!!

-

daves66valiant

68 Dart 340/727:66 Signet Vert 340/5spd: 68 D100
Reaction score
Well I got up early this morning because I could hardly sleep knowing that I was finally picking up the new Dart. Hopped on the Amtrak train from Ventura to Fullerton, CA where the previous owner picked me up so I could deliver the balance owed and drive my new dart home. It was a perfect day in sunny California for driving a classic car.

The previous owner was happy to see the dart go to a good home and he shot these pictures as I left a very happy mopar a-body freak.

scan005.jpg

scan006.jpg

scan007.jpg

scan008.jpg

I drove up to Johnny Dart's place and we looked over the car, watched the S**tty Dodgers for a bit, Carne Asada tacos, and a cruise in Johnny's Illustrious 70 Dart Swinger.

What a ride

68darthomecoming003.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ED3uKIVv0M

That was a kick. Running strong Johnny. :cheers: Turn up the volume :love7:

Damn, why can't I have a day like that ... minus the shi*ty Dodgers? ;)

Dave, exactly how many Mopars do you own now?

Damn, why can't I have a day like that ... minus the shi*ty Dodgers? ;)

Dave, exactly how many Mopars do you own now?

I guess that would be 4 if you include my 99' Jeep Cherokee 4x4.

Seriously I have a sickness. Good thing I don't have a wife. LOL.

Dave
Looks Likr You Were In My Neighborhood,
I Am In Chino Hills.
Jeff

I sure do like seeing folks having a great time, Thanks for sharing a great day in sunny Ca.:cheers: And congrat's on the Very nice Dart. =P~
I do count the Jeep so that would be 4 :-D

Yep, Dave has a BEAUTY !!!!
He came by, and we gave the car a looksie.
Discussing possible V8 swaps,not to do a V8 swap. The possibilities are endless with this car. Truthfully,it is to much a survivor to touch, we will see....................:lol:

Cool video of the green monster Dave. I can promise everyone that the streets will not be the same around here. lol :thumbup:

Nice to finally get that car on the road for all to see......:lol:

PS: Dave yer Giants will "ALWAYS" be the Dodgers Beyotch !!!!!!!!!!!!

Dang Dave, wish I'd known you were going to be in the neighborhood. I'm in Placentia.
Nice Dart! Which one(s) are we gonna see at Spring Fling?

Yep I was in Yorba Linda. Nice little area. You'll see the Dart on Saturday for sure.

Ruby ran into a snag. The Doug's headers do not fit a 10.5" clutch. It's going to need a custom z-bar fabbed up and a shorter clutch fork to clear everything. That should be fun.

Yep, Dave has a BEAUTY !!!!
He came by, and we gave the car a looksie.
Discussing possible V8 swaps,not to do a V8 swap. The possibilities are endless with this car. Truthfully,it is to much a survivor to touch, we will see....................:lol:

Cool video of the green monster Dave. I can promise everyone that the streets will not be the same around here. lol :thumbup:

Nice to finally get that car on the road for all to see......:lol:

PS: Dave yer Giants will "ALWAYS" be the Dodgers Beyotch !!!!!!!!!!!!

Dodgers are still wussy. The only good thing about them is their name begins with DODGE. :argue:

Dave, your well on your way to a 12 step program and we're all proud of you! DAMN nice car!

And as for the survivor status.... cut it out. They made, what.... 800 trillion of those damn things? Have fun and build the *****. Belt driven blower on a nice 6 with a 75 shot. Shift-kitted 904 and some 3:55's out back.

Sa-WEEEET! :nike:

You calif. boys get to have all the fun. Next weeks weather here is snow! Nice video.:headbang: Drive it like you stole it!

Nice car in real nice shape. Congrats!

Cool vid of Johnny's car.

-
Back