AZ Guys Need to borrow 15x8 wheels

-

805moparkid

Slant and AFX Guy
Reaction score
hey guys i was wondering if any body has a 15x8 wheel layin around that i can use to test fit for my slicks?

i dont even need to mount the tires just the rim to see it it is centered...

think a 4.5 BS will work but not sure!

thanks guys

you may try going to a wheel/tire store and pick out one and tell the guy you just need to test fit before you buy, leave him a deposit or whatever.i did this when i bought the rear tires for my car.

I would loan you a set in a heartbeat if I had them.

thanks BA

P.S. tell your dad hello for me!

you may try going to a wheel/tire store and pick out one and tell the guy you just need to test fit before you buy, leave him a deposit or whatever.i did this when i bought the rear tires for my car.

not a bad idea... i'll see what discount has layin around

problem is the BS 4.5 is alot and i think its kinda a mopar only size of course!

I like terry's idea best. I bought the rims for my car and test fit them before mounting tires.....no returns once they were mounted.

I can help you with borrowing a 15 x 8, but the backspacing is 3 and 3/4 ? Let me know.

I like terry's idea best. I bought the rims for my car and test fit them before mounting tires.....no returns once they were mounted.

I can help you with borrowing a 15 x 8, but the backspacing is 3 and 3/4 ? Let me know.

see i need like 4.5" BS lol...

unless you have alot of 1/2" washers lol...

thanks BA

P.S. tell your dad hello for me!

Will do! He's actually up in north dakota for the summer enjoying some "nice" weather lol
I'm trying to get the demon up and running for him before he comes back. I finally got the harness for the 6.1 DON'T EVER DEAL WITH PLUM FLOORED nothin but a bunch of lying bastards...especially BEN

not a bad idea... i'll see what discount has layin around

problem is the BS 4.5 is alot and i think its kinda a mopar only size of course!
I do have some 15x7 jeep cherokee wheels that I have my drag radials mounted on. I will have to double check the backspace on them.

ok well i went and tried to measure it all up to see what i could come up with... i like using a wheel cuz i get a real world fit but tell me what you think of this...

so i have an 8.75 with BBP A body axles (not redrilled ones for b body brakes)

i took the wheel off and first measued it that 11.1 section width would even fit and it does!

ok so i measured and got from the brake flange to leaf @ narrowest point was 6" even...

did the same to the wheel lip(rolled) and got 5.5"

so i have a hole of 11.5" that will be filled by a 11.1 section width... not alot of clearance...

so then i figured 11.5" opening MINUS the 8" rim gives me 3.5"... now divide that in half and you get 1.75", or the distance each side of the rim to the narrowest points...

with does that it gave me 4.25 from the flange back (or a 4.25BS) and 3.75" tword the out side (this is with 1.75" clearance on both sides)

so what do you think?? just go with a 4.5 BS and then use thin spacers to make it just right?

thanks guys maybe this is easier than borrowing wheels...

I have some that i ran a 29 by 9" slick you could borrow but i believe there 7s And im in tucson

-
Back