AZ newb

-
@03ramit1 - Hell at that point, every weekend is a Mopar Meet for me too! :-D

Maybe try out the Pavilions in Scottsdale. Every saturday there is a McDonalds car show. Lots of frod and Cheby stuff, but you will catch a few Mopes there too. And the "Safeway" Car Show up in North Phoenix.

Or maybe we just arrange our own "Show" or meetup. AZ Mopars represent!

I like that idea.

and 03ramit1

Thats cool. what kind of duster you have? I live 100 yards from the aj mesa border

Greetings! I'll keep my eyes and ears open, I'm always getting new stock in here at Discover Classic Cars at McDowell and Scottdale Roads here in Scottsdale. If you haven't come up to my dealership, please come and visit and say hello!! I'm having a car show here on December 11 from 9am-3pm if you'll be able to make it that would be awesome. Hope to meet you soon-Michele:)

I'd love it if a ton of Mopars would show up at the car show December 11th! It's from 9am to 3pm and there's going to be a live band, food, vendors and lots of smiles. The address of my dealership is 7224 E. McDowell Road in Scottsdale, it's the NE corner of McDowell and Scottsdale Road. You can enter your car to win awards and such or just come up for good times, all the proceeds we raise are going to be donated over to St. Vincent de Paul to help out their holiday season. My website is www.discoverclassiccars.com and if anyone needs parts/resto/service, let me know! Michele:)

@03ramit1 - Hell at that point, every weekend is a Mopar Meet for me too! :-D

Maybe try out the Pavilions in Scottsdale. Every saturday there is a McDonalds car show. Lots of frod and Cheby stuff, but you will catch a few Mopes there too. And the "Safeway" Car Show up in North Phoenix.

Or maybe we just arrange our own "Show" or meetup. AZ Mopars represent!

yeah you forgot about the 91st and norther show on fridays, and the chili bombers one (bell and 51st ave) on saterdays as well. I say we start going to chili bombers.

Greetings! I'll keep my eyes and ears open, I'm always getting new stock in here at Discover Classic Cars at McDowell and Scottdale Roads here in Scottsdale. If you haven't come up to my dealership, please come and visit and say hello!! I'm having a car show here on December 11 from 9am-3pm if you'll be able to make it that would be awesome. Hope to meet you soon-Michele:)

Michele

Sat 11Dec. I am marking it on my calendar. I love car shows.

Thank you so much for the invite

Hemi

yeah you forgot about the 91st and norther show on fridays, and the chili bombers one (bell and 51st ave) on saterdays as well. I say we start going to chili bombers.

Bell and 51 is pretty far for me. I am on Meridian and Southern. there has got to be a central locatin so we can get more of a draw... or we just create our own showing

-
Back