Azz hole of the month

-
At least no one was hurt bad. This kinda thing puts all of us in a negative light.

If he or she had not hit the other car I would be laughing right now.

I'm sure the other car rolling a few times resulted in some injury.

Not to mention the psychological scars.

If it was a mechanical malfunction I will cut the driver some slack.

The puf if smoke right before the car verrs right might have been a malfunction or lost traction at 55 to 70 mph due to inexperienced or over confident driver.

Another dipshit that can't record video right.

VV 1.jpg

Took a slight move to the left, then went right on a mission.
Not gonna judge...53 yr old car who the hell knows what happened?? Only the driver. Hope all is ok.

It just looked like the guy accelerated and the car broke traction. Probably a bad choice given the light rain.
Who hasn't seen that before? It can be hard to straighten it out at speed.

It just looked like the guy accelerated and the car broke traction. Probably a bad choice given the light rain.
Who hasn't seen that before? It can be hard to straighten it out at speed.
Yep. How many Mustangs get loose and up in the rhubarb they go. Sometimes they don't hit anyone and sometimes they do.

Poor decision none the less. What was the car he hit? I would fix the Chevelle and give to the guy I hit. It's the only way to at least pay back some.

Last edited:
This was a buddies Pro street Dodge pick up. They got banged up a bit but luckily not hurt bad. Some dumb azz on his phone crossed the center line and took them out.

Rick Dabney9.jpg

Rick Dabney.jpg

If he or she had not hit the other car I would be laughing right now.

I'm sure the other car rolling a few times resulted in some injury.

Not to mention the psychological scars.

If it was a mechanical malfunction I will cut the driver some slack.

The puf if smoke right before the car verrs right might have been a malfunction or lost traction at 55 to 70 mph due to inexperienced or over confident driver.
Accelerating in the rain was obvious. Fortunately no one was killed.

Yeah, they're all out there. From the looks (& sound) of it, he goosed it and then lost control. Especially stupid with the conditions and who knows what kind of tires he was using.
I mean just the other day I had some idiot kid in his Nissan 350Z (I say kid because he is a 20 something that probably watched too many Fast & Furious movies) Try to convince one of my younger team members in training to go street racing. I told my team member; "Don't, we all have a security clearances, if you get caught you'll have go through all the crap of reporting it. It's even worse if you caused an injury or death you might as well kiss your clearance and job goodbye."
I had a reckless driving ticket in 2007 due to exhibition speed/contest etc. They still to this day have it on my clearance records, while the Highway Patrol and the Davis County Court have pretty much forgotten all about it.
I did that stupid **** while I was in the military and had a high level security clearance... Boy! What a PITA that was.
Yeah told that kid, "Been there done that when I was an idiot kid like you, take it to an organized event or the track so your stupidity doesn't get other people hurt, now go away the adults are talking."

Last edited:
Looks like the guy had no experience driving cars with power (and no traction control). He kinda stayed in it for a bit after the tires broke loose, critical mistake. Also looks like he stabbed the gas pedal instead of rolling into it, mistake #2...

Hopefully no one was hurt, and at least it was a dime-a-dozen Chevelle.

It was just a stupid move on the driver's part, sadly, it makes all of us older car guys look bad.
Most people don't know the difference between a Chevy, Ford, or Mopar.
All they see is an ''old'' muscle car being driven stupidly and then tend to group us all in one category.
It's a slap in the face of the hobby...

All they see is an ''old'' muscle car being driven stupidly and then tend to group us all in one category
That's the same reason I frown on public burnouts. One crash and we all get blamed.

All these type videos make me feel like I drive like an old man. I guess I'm kinda glad I do. Almost every cruise in, there's always somebody cuttin the fool doing burnouts and such....and that's ok under the right circumstances, but those circumstances really come very seldom. Although I agree it appeared he punched it, it also appeared he may have had a malfunction of some sort. Blown tire? Steering failure? Maybe the previous poster was right in that he ran up on that truck and over corrected. When I am driving, I just cruise. That's what it's all about. I do have a small burnout video in Vixen on youtube, but I was on the road all alone with Kitty recording from a safe distance and I didn't do it long. Just enough to know it would. I did all kinda stupid stuff when I was a youngin, but now, I know way better.

All these type videos make me feel like I drive like an old man. I guess I'm kinda glad I do. Almost every cruise in, there's always somebody cuttin the fool doing burnouts and such....and that's ok under the right circumstances, but those circumstances really come very seldom. Although I agree it appeared he punched it, it also appeared he may have had a malfunction of some sort. Blown tire? Steering failure? Maybe the previous poster was right in that he ran up on that truck and over corrected. When I am driving, I just cruise. That's what it's all about. I do have a small burnout video in Vixen on youtube, but I was on the road all alone with Kitty recording from a safe distance and I didn't do it long. Just enough to know it would. I did all kinda stupid stuff when I was a youngin, but now, I know way better.
A few years back, I had just passed through a little water on the road. A car pulled in front of me driving slow so I changed lanes and rolled on the throttle. I was doing 35, maybe 40. In almost an instant, the tail of the car went to the right and the front to the left. Later I realized that this was at a crest of a hill and on a curve.
Add a few factors together and stuff like this can happen quickly.
Curve in the road. (Momentary weight transfer)
Crest of a hill. (Suspension loads shifting)
Wet tires.
Sudden acceleration.
I was able to straighten it out without hitting anyone but not everyone is as lucky.
These cars got wrecked moments after they were bought new. The same conditions that existed then still exist today in many cases.

-
Back