B body instrument cluster with tic toc tac

-

Wolfy2U

Army Aviation Retired!
Reaction score
Been going through some of my accumulation and came across an instrument cluster that I bought around 15 years ago. Never got around to buying another B body as I got back into A bodies again. I was wondering how much one of these things was worth nowadays. I saw one on ebay for $950 and thought that it was kind of high. I hate posting on a website as a one hit wonder.
It is fairly complete, but I know the rheostat dimmer switch is bad.

SO, if anyone can tell me what one of these things is worth I would greatly appreciate it! :prayer:

That sounds like the price of a complete dash structure assembly with , cluster, wiring, dash pad and all the panels in very good condition

Not sure what year is from. 150 mph speedo and I adjusted the clock while I was out there, the arm & knob are still there and clock moved.
Don't know if the numbers can help tell what it is from or not.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 327
  • 2.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 326
  • 3.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 355
  • 4.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 357
  • 5.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 322
  • 6.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 347
  • 7.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 312
  • 8.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 306
  • 9.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 301
That sounds like the price of a complete dash structure assembly with , cluster, wiring, dash pad and all the panels in very good condition

Nope was just the same thing I have just looking really purty!

Not sure what year is from. 150 mph speedo and I adjusted the clock while I was out there, the arm & knob are still there and clock moved.
Don't know if the numbers can help tell what it is from or not.

looks like a 68 ...im pretty sure the 69 uses pebble grain.

prolly came from a charger (most likely) or a coronet R/T ......the GTX in 68 and 9 did not have a rally dash option ......so one of the two dodges.

That is from a 68.If it were mine I would ask $200.00

X2 .....i bought a similar one last month for ending bid $135. and change on fee-bay.....but that was kinda low ......$200. is a fair price for that ....it needs some TLC

Its a 68 see the missing panel under the fuel gauge that is if the car had rear defrost or not a bezel and switch for rear defrost and a block off plate for no defrost. And it is lines instead of pebble finish like 69 and 70

Thanks everyone for the quick responses! Well then I suppose my next logical question would be: Where would I be better off posting a 1968 B-body instrument cluster for $200?

That is from a 68.If it were mine I would ask $200.00
$200 X 2 = fair

BUT, if you ask $350 and wait long enough, SOMEONE will pay for it.

If you sent it up to be restored, then in the low thousands. The parts are drying up and they don't make everything as much as they do 60's camaro's and mustangs...

-
Back