b5, 72 Demon 340, $800 not mine.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesnt look all that bad really. Hardest part will be finding a rear for it. Wonder what it has for a diff now?

Yup,it's alright! Would make a good starting point. Myself,I wouldnt buy it as it has a few extra $ attached to the asking price being a 340 car.

I'd prefer a slant or teen car that I can commit sacriledge upon,lol..

A real 340 car for $800 and people are whining about the price. :angry7: We've all seen worse cars go for more. C'mon. Get real. Get Mopar. :cheers:

Wylde1.

Jeesh, I've paid more for a "parts" car.. If you're planning on putting $10,000 into one, unless it's a rotbox underneath..

Grant

Who's whining? You? lol...anyways my main point is that I would rather buy a non 340 car as Im not into ruining those when so many slant and 318 cars were built. I leave the 340 stuff to the restoration crowd.

Guess I'm just not sure how much the price has been jacked because of it being a 340? Maybe would be $500 if not? LOL

Grant

That cars almost worth buying to slap the front end on my 73 Dart Sport 340.I hate the header panel on 73 up cars.:snakeman:

Belongs to a member here, Good guy.

Hey Russ,thanks.My buddy and I saved this car from the scrap heap,it was going to be parted and most likely scrapped so we bought it and got a few parts for it,call me a softy but I didnt want to see a complete 340 demon body get lost.Its actually a pretty solid project considering,Ive seen alot worse get restored,and we arent out to make a fortune,just break even and save a cool car.I figure at this price a skilled guy could build it and have some room for profit or maybe someone who couldnt afford one can get a real 340 demon and build it over time.

DEMON_TAG.jpg

P1010478.jpg

P1010458.jpg

P1010488.jpg

Nice car! 800! Whats to think about??? I would buy it if you were on thee east coast. Dont you need another Demon Russ??? Lol

Me too Slappy.That car at that price is a good deal and wish too you lived closer to me so I can buy it. I'm just happy that it got saved from the scrapper.

Thanks guys,well it sold to a body guy in Oregon whos been looking for a 72 demon since he sold his years ago so it will be in very good hands,cant wait to see it done!.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back