Baby Adaline is here

-
Wow Don and Cindy :cheers:
Nothing can top being a grandparent my friends =D>
Just ask me:compress: It has been a unreal blessing in my life I did not see coming, I am blest with a pair of girls myself, Treva's first girl's , We had to boy's and they are 30 and over now and gave there mom a girl from each one of them :coffee2:
I can't wait to show and tell this with Treva, A beautiful name fore sure :cheers:
And a beautiful healthy baby girl. Congratulations to all your family Snake =D>

Again thanksss to all.Mom and Adaline should be home tomorrow and now the fun starts.Hockey,golf,restoring old cars,I may play barbie dolls lol.

Congrats Snake. Bring her up as a Mopar girl! My neice loves to play Barbies and Hot Wheels. She loves to ride in my brothers Viper (speaking of snakes).

Thank you for sharing a sweet gift in your life snake and Cindy, Mike just showed me your new little angel, She is adorable.
Got to run to work, This gave me a big smile to start my day
Treva.

Thank you for sharing a sweet gift in your life snake and Cindy, Mike just showed me your new little angel, She is adorable.
Got to run to work, This gave me a big smile to start my day
Treva.

Your welcome Treva,we went to the hospital last night and she was sleeping but as soon as I pick her up and said gramps here she woke up so sweet.This is a big deal for Cindy as her eye sight is slowly going down hill from he diabetes,she always said I hope to at least see my first grand child,we feel very blessed now. Have a good day.Treva and Memike.

She is home with her mom and dad now and things are going well.Now I got to find me a very small mopar T for her.

Hey there Grandpa; For some reason I think her first words will end with, ssssssssssssssssssssss.

Kenny

:cheers: Congrats Don to you and everyone. I Appoligize for being a bit late on this. The floor scruber reaches a speed of 11 miles hour...Just dont ask how i know...........LOL:burnout:

:cheers: Congrats Don to you and everyone. I Appoligize for being a bit late on this. The floor scruber reaches a speed of 11 miles hour...Just dont ask how i know...........LOL:burnout:

LOl ya that unit kind of gave me a giggle,so much for the mop and bucket now .

-
Back