Back into Mopars

-

Old Geezzer

Reaction score
Just getting back into Mopars after 21 years of kids. Had a 71 340 Duster when me and my wife met,Then traded it off (that was a dum move) . So last August found a 73 Duster that had a 360/A904 .But had a factory sun roof and fold down rear seat,and still had the build sheet in the bottom cushion. Also picked up a 74 Duster to be used for parts.

So now the fun begins.

Old Geezzer

DSCF1084.jpg

Us old guys can all list cars lost to "dumb moves", welcome to the site, these fellas and ladies will help you remember what you forgot.

Dave

Me too, So keep on keeping on this fine ride. :thumbup:
I like them spoon dish wheel's too. :toothy7:

And a big welcome to the best site going.

I had a '73 like that but with buckets and a 3 spd manual on the floor with a sure grip out back. (RIP)

STROKER engine coming up! Ooops...... sorry , getting ahead of things a bit.
Welcome back to the fun.

I am guessing a lot of us can relate to putting things on hold, or at least slowing down on our projects to raise a family. I still have two over 18 kids at home...... I used to get a kick out of "Old guys driving nice cars" but NOW I AM ONE !!! Anyhow, welcome back. I think the Mopar Fever in your blood helps take a few years off of life.

Welcome aboard and back the the best cars ever made... MOPARS !!!

Time to have some fun............ :blob:

Welcome onboard. Cool ride you have too! Those sunroof cars are rare! I think one of the other sunroof owners are looking for more sun roof cars!

Welcome abck too the fold, lots of info and older knowledgable guys here. I dont think I fit either category yet but feel like I could meet the first criteria at times!!! Enjoy the site nice project, I am envious nice starting point!

OldVart said:
Welcome aboard. You're in good company here, with both the A body and with being an old geezer - lots of both around! :)

Yup! Welcome aboard!

-
Back