Back to Work!

-

scamper340

Reaction score
Got called back to work this week, been off since Feb. Finishing up my physical tomorrow and start back on the 4th! I've been holding off on doing anything with the Scamp, but hopefully over the next few months I will get back on it. Woohoo!

Great news!!! I sure like seeing this kind of thread pop up when a member gets his job back or a new one :cheers: Wow!! you have been out of work a long time :read2:
God bless and I hope you are grinning from ear to ear and looking forward to a good new year to get started scamper340:cheers:

Congratulations

That's great Scamper and the timing is pretty good too.Congratulations!!:cheers:

so when is the party???:drinkers::drinkers::drinkers::drinkers:

Thanks guys, I'm really looking forward to getting back to work. I was pretty sure I'd get called back, but not sure when. And yep, the timing is good too. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year FABO!

Great news, Scamper! Perfect time of year to hear that kind of good news.

Thats great news:cheers: nice little Christmas present for ya'....

Thanks again everyone, i really appreciate it. Let's keep our finger crossed for those who are still out of work. Hope the new year finds everyone happily employed, well employed at least. :-D

-
Back