bad back and sciatica help

-

abdywgn

dismantler
Reaction score
Dr.Jeff fixed up my shoulder when it got out of place and did back work for me also. If he was still nearby, I'd be going to him.
The accupressure, I haven't tried the feet part yet cause it's a pain just to reach them but the hand pressure points work good for headaches. No reason to believe the foot points are any different. Best of all, it's free. Hope it helps!

A good friend of mine is a doctor of traditional Chinese medicine, and I see him on occasion for various ailments. I know a lot of people think acupressure and acupuncture are hocus pocus, witch medicine, but I've had it done several times and for whatever reason, it works. If it's psychological, then so be it. If I feel better than when I went in, that's all that matters.

Hope you find some relief.

My chiropractor helped me through mine. I had it bad for 3 years. I have a bulging disk around the L5 area and it was doing some nasty nerve pinching. Spinal adjustments helped or the disc disintegrated but whatever happened I haven't had issues for a decade.

Accupressure, blew my mind, dude put victims of concusion back together, dis-jointed, during Vietnam .
He had me lay on his living room floor, squatted beside me, and had me push hard against him with my left arm, while guiding me to touch various places on my body.( Not there.lol)
In 3 or 4 places I lost significant strength in my "push", indicating some things I knew but he didn't. Blew my mind .
He adjusted me, pain I had had since lifting hemi heads off in-car engines, was relieved while there on holiday, and once I knew it could be relieved thru chiropractic, that physiotherapy, etc hadn't helped much.
He's teaching at Oxford now.
Thank-you Dr Tony Corrigan .
. For what it's worth .
Good luck .

Last edited:
I’ve been doing reflexology for 35 years. There is a lot of equipment that you can buy but all you really need is a broom stick. Start out easy sitting down at first then graduate to walking on it.

-
Back