Bad news

-
Very sad and sorry for your loss. My condolences to you and your family.

very sorry to hear....keep the family close.....god bless

My condolences to you and your entire family. That is terrible news, and something that no one wants to hear.

Many things we do not understand the reasons for but prayers for your familys peace and understanding in these trying time are on their way to the only one that can make it happen.
Small Block

May God be with you and your family through this tragedy. The children will get strength from you. You are in my prayers.
Pat

Well we got thru the service and his side of the family decided to go party and grabed all the cards and took off. Daughter got left with the bill. Was told by his grandma (the only sane one) that he had a small insurance policy and that she would make sure she got it. I'm not holding my breath. But I am hoping.
The cops said he was going 140+mph so at least I'm sure he didn't hurt.The kids are very young 1 and 3 so they will get over it quickly. Daughter is coping very well and will get thru this with the help of familly and friends (like You all). Thanks for all the kind words and prayers.

That is so so saddening and such a tragic loss....just unimaginable. Poor kids and poor wife.....I'll keep them in my prayers.

Don't know what to say, very sorry, will keep you and your family in our prayers.

I'm sorry for your family's loss. My prayers for your daughter, grandchildren & family.

I'm praying for you and your family, that the peace of God that is beyond all human understanding, will keep your hearts and minds safe in Christ Jesus.

Phil 4:7

Losing a child has to be one of the most heart rending events a parent could experience. I can`t imagine what you and your family are going through but you have my deepest sympathy.

Sorry to hear a lost of a loved one for you and all the family and friends that are in his life. May God Bless you and to his wife and children! All of you are in our prayers here.
Michael

My families prayers going out to your family at this time of saddness. May God bless your complete family in these trying times.
God Bless, Matt

Sorry to hear about your family loss,be strong for your daughter and grandkids.Wasn,t very nice of his family to take cards and leave a grieving wife with the full bill!Prayers sent.

Very sad.
My Wife lost her Brother to a motorcycle accident during our honeymoon.

I refuse to let any of my kid's get a motorcycle.
I am currently trying to talk my Son in Law out of the idea as he wants one badly.

I lost another friend who safely rode Harley's his whole life as he was killed by a kid who clipped him making an illegal lane change across double yellows to beat a traffic light.

-
Back