Bad upholstery purchase

-

Tim grauer

Reaction score
448C2002-F901-4F3C-A942-93B278384D9E.jpeg
92E09291-6815-414E-B46A-4DF46639CBAF.jpeg

4069D7AA-A389-496F-9577-4EA33DD8DED9.jpeg
seat covers unlimited. They do not return calls or emails covers don’t fit so beware

Is that Upholstery or seat covers? if it is upholstery, it doesn't go over the old green vinyl. You have to remove the green vinyl and the new upholstery goes over the foam using a hog ring kit. It is also recommended to redo the seat tracks if needed and replace the seat foam. If it is a "seat cover" it is going to look like a cover, not replacement upholstery.

Look like seat covers to me. Anything you get to go over your existing seat isn't going to look good and tight. Need to actually recover your seats to look correct.

Look like seat covers to me. Anything you get to go over your existing seat isn't going to look good and tight. Need to actually recover your seats to look correct.
if they are covers, then the look is most likely normal. its only going to look like a cover. I used to throw sheepskins over my bad cracked Mopar seats.

They are just generic seat covers they say will fit, but none do completely. Looks like the head rest covers were made to fit the earlier style.

I considered them as a temporary solution for mine, but expected exactly what I see in your pics. I decided to wait and got my bench reupholstered locally. Not perfect on the color, but Legendary doesn't even have my original color and charges twice the price of other colors for what they would use that is close. FYI- those headrests are not upholstered, they are molded. Regardless what upholstery you do, as long as they are not damaged - just spray them with SEM.

2017-08-19-19-59-57-jpg.jpg

Nothing beats a new legendary upholstry. Makes the whole car feel new again.
I have installed several sets of Legendary covers and they always fit good.
I had a local guy make covers for my swiss export car since they used oddball seats in them. Cost pretty much the same as buying legendary covers.

I just ordered from legendary i made a mistake with the covers but. Hopefully guys will see this post and not make the mistake i made

-
Back