Bad wreck in pro stock at Arizona

-
Ouch! That was a hard lick! Hopefully she will heal up quickly and get back out there soon.

It looks like she was coasting and then on the gas when it hooked left. Strange. That was a pretty hard lick.

Camrie was back at the track on Sunday for the finals. TV guy asked her what happened and she said she has no idea and that she didn't remember the accident. Makes me worried that she has some kind of head trauma as well.

Either stepped on the throttle because she was pissed and it was taking too long to get to the turn or throttle issues.

Looked like the driver error to me. I see this often at local track. Leaves, gets out of shape, driver pedals. But instead of simply aborting the pass, driver is pissed and gets back on the gas.
Bad s#!t sometimes results.
There was NO reason to get back on the throttle in her situation.

Looked like the driver error to me. I see this often at local track. Leaves, gets out of shape, driver pedals. But instead of simply aborting the pass, driver is pissed and gets back on the gas.
still think something broke when she got back in it , it turned too violently for just driver error ...jmo

Maybe that's what the racers I was with meant when they said she was " Driving Mad "

Looked like the tires were driving not dragging to Me, gave it a frustrated stab & it took a turn for the worst, other Drivers witnessing stated it was Their impression....who would let the clutch up on a dead engine at speed....#1 no-no, prior to pulling the chute no less.
Glad it wasn't worse for Her..

I recognize that track…. I drove over the last part of those quarter mile lanes hundreds of times when spending 10 days driving at the Bondurant (now Radford) racing school.

Looks like engine POWERED UP n broke the tires loose ???...Even after she banked off the retaining wall ?

-
Back