Badawg... Down, but not Out

-

cosgig

MoBro Inc.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hey fellow FABO'ers, I just got a message from our good friend Badawg. Seems he was in an accident over the New Years holiday and has been in the hospital from injuries sustained from a T-bone, and I'm not talking about a big juicy steak. He's been a good friend to a lot of us here on FABO, and I thought I would send out a call to all youse to send him a little get well message. I know he would get a kick out of hearing from us all, and I'm sure it would lighten his spirits during his recovery. So how about it guys and gals, lets fill up his inbox with a little cheer-um-up!!! You all are an awesome bunch and I'm sure glad to be a part of our big family, and I know he is too!!! Thanx, Geof

Well that sucks :angry7: I'll send my best wishes for a complete and speedy recovery

Oh crap!! I was wondering why I haven't seen him around. PM on it's way to Bawdawg.

I just got back from town and Badawg pm'ed me earlier this morning, He is at home after a long time in the hospital #-o he was in a turning lane on New Years day and a guy tried to make a late turn and plowed right into him. Hit him right on his door. Luckily he was on his way home from droping off my FABO grandson :smilebox:Trevor so he wasnt in the truck with him.:thumbrig:
Hay Badawg! I went in to town to see if the Mopar ENTHUSIAST magazine hit the shelves, Not yet . remember to do as your dr said and let your self heal bud. I will make sure you and Trevor get one.:read2:

Heal up and get back with us brother :cheers: Thank you cosgig.

He can't hardly set in a chair so it may be a while before we here back from him. Hope you are doing good as can be Ron.

hope you get well soon. hope the other guy has good insurance too.

Badawg said the old guy has came and seen him almost everyday since
he was in the hospital checking on him, Ron has not said if he was insured

I hope he don't mind me updating yall for him while he is on his back.8)

Take it slow and easy Ron :glasses9: My order's :glasses9:

glad to see the old guy is checking on him. the guy that hit me never did. been two years. my backs to the point I cant take it anymore. tired of taking pain pills.

Ron, I was so sorry to hear that you were hurt! :angry7:

Please know that Prayers O:) have been sent up to the man in charge to grant you a healthy and speedy :burnout: recovery from the Gillespie household.

~The Exceptional One~:happy10:
~Mary

My god BaDawg Down! Thank the lord he's out of the hospital! Get well soon brother, what does he need Memike or Cosgig? Mopar mags? T-Bone steak? Bottle of Cabo Esperaso? Cruise in the fish? Let us know and we'll get the ball rolling.

Karen and I will have you in our prayers Ron, take your time and get well. You have a couple months before cruising season anyway!

Oh good freakin gravy! Get better Dawg! Get walkin ASAP because it helps, alot!

Geof, Mike, Rob, Joe, Tem, Pettyblue, Mary, Moparman, Tony, Rumble, and Norshor thank all of you for your well wishes! I am doing fine. For sure have been through worse than this before and like Mike said I had just dropped my littlest one off at his Moms so I am so greatful that it didnt happen 5 minutes earlier. Like they said in Monty Python Holy Grail "tis merely a flesh wound" 8) THanks again all of my FABO friends!

Geof, Mike, Rob, Joe, Tem, Pettyblue, Mary, Moparman, Tony, Rumble, and Norshor thank all of you for your well wishes! I am doing fine. For sure have been through worse than this before and like Mike said I had just dropped my littlest one off at his Moms so I am so greatful that it didnt happen 5 minutes earlier. Like they said in Monty Python Holy Grail "tis merely a flesh wound" 8) THanks again all of my FABO friends!

Watch out for those "Killer Rabbits", lol! Thank goodness your little one wasn't with you.

I hope this makes you smile:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcxKIJTb3Hg

Wow, wasn`t it the torso that said "it`s only a flesh wound". Lol! I`m sorry your year started off in such a inauspicious fashion but look at it this way, it can only get better from here. My neighbor had an accident on the interstate in the spring of `08 and he`s still recuperating. He broke his femur, ankles, tibia, fibula, other bones I`ve never heard of, and has had a knee replacement. I take him to lunch on a regular basis, his surgeries (5 so far) and medical care have cost over $300,000 dollars which hasn`t been entirely covered by insurance. I hope your insurance has you covered and that you make a complete and quick recovery from your injuries. GET WELL SOON!!! :toothy10:

-
Back