ball joint boots and tire rod end boots.

-
Dont know. I searched once for lower ball joint boots and ordered some listed as correct. They arrived as cone shaped boots that dont seal like OEM. I cant decide if I like them or not. Nice heavy material. Gease to the point of busting them is impossible.

Doesn't Moog still make stuff?
Anybody find better parts that they like?

MP used to have them but not any more. Might try Just Suspension.

Good luck finding some that actually fit right. I got a set of new ball joints with my car but no boots. I went to rebuild the front end and searched high and low for over a month and never could come up with ones that are actually right. The closest ones I found were from Just Suspension. They seem to hold the grease in ok but I wouldn't trust them if I drove the car in rain much or in a dusty place.

Good luck finding some that actually fit right. I got a set of new ball joints with my car but no boots. I went to rebuild the front end and searched high and low for over a month and never could come up with ones that are actually right. The closest ones I found were from Just Suspension. They seem to hold the grease in ok but I wouldn't trust them if I drove the car in rain much or in a dusty place.
Must be the same cone shaped umbrella like boots that I bought.

Is this what the wrong ones look like?
suspension_seal_kit.jpg

I saw them here: http://www.jimsautoparts.com/suspension.htm

Those look better than what I got also. Sounds like I do have the same as Redfish. Them look more like the factory ones. I didn't know about Jim's when I was searching.

jims is one of those places that you dont want to buy from. do a search on them and you will see why

No. those look better than these cones that dont have the flat at the bottom.
Sometimes I wonder if lack of replacement boot sources is just to keep front end shops honest.

They do look better? Cool, maybe I can get the two kit's(which bites). Seeings that I have 74 stuff mixed with a little of the 64 stuff.

Thanks again everybody.

Lee

I suggest you ask them if that is a generic photo. Sometimes what you see is not exactly what you get. Good luck

I ordered some poly ones from summit racing but i can't tell you how they fit cause i haven't had the chance to put them on yet.

-
Back