Ball warmer anyone?

-

Junior340

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Golfers-Ball-Warmer-GAG-/122465968051?hash=item1c838a5fb3

Wasn't someone on here looking for this item? :rofl:

On a related note: Jack be nimble, Jack be quick, Jack jump over the candlestick.
Great balls afire.

OK, I'll bite
Why do golfers need their balls warmed. I mean they just set one down on a little patch and commence to whacking it. Right?
Is there like a perfect temperature for their balls?
What happens on the next whack? You only get to Tee it once, and by the time you're ready for the next blow, the darn thing has gone cold anyway. Right?
Those golfers are nuts! I mean what a passtime, dragging your bag around for hours whacking your little tiny balls, you'd think they could find something better to do....
But I gotta say; the ones who get good at it and become pros, for being ball-whackers get paid pretty good. After a while, they even hire others guys to carry their junk. That hireling is back and forth in the bag all day,handling the Pro's junk. Sometimes the Wood comes out, some times a little putter, but the Pro can't do anything without his little tiny balls.
And have you noticed the crowds that follow along from hole to hole. They're squirming about for hours, watching that guy bang his balls around. Mostly the balls stay on the grassy patch, but occasionally they get stuck in traps. Then the whacking can get intense. Sometimes he cheats and takes his ball up the hill to drier place, and starts whacking it some more.
There's almost always two guys whacking off at the same time. but they're pretty good sports about it, taking turns. First the one guy whacks while the other watches, and then they trade places.
When they're all done whacking, they sneak up on a hole and sink their balls one last time. Then it's off to the clubhouse, to review the whack-jobs and drink some beer. Meanwhile the caddys are scrubbing their balls,wiping their bags,and polishing the junk.

OK, I'll bite
Why do golfers need their balls warmed. I mean they just set one down on a little patch and commence to whacking it. Right?
What happens on the next whack? You only get to Tee it once, and by the time you're ready for the next blow, the darn thing has gone cold anyway. Right?
Those golfers are nuts! I mean what a passtime, dragging your bag around for hours whacking your little tiny balls, you'd think they could find something better to do....
But I gotta say; the ones who get good at it and become pros, for being ball-whackers get paid pretty good. After a while, they even hire others guys to carry their junk. That hireling is back and forth in the bag all day,handling the Pro's junk. Sometimes the Wood comes out, some times a little putter, but the Pro can't do anything without his little tiny balls.
And have you noticed the crowds that follow along from hole to hole. They're squirming about for hours, watching that guy bang his balls around. Mostly the balls stay on the grassy patch, but occasionally they get stuck in traps. Then the whacking can get intense. Sometimes he cheats and takes his ball up the hill to drier place, and starts whacking it some more.
There's almost always two guys whacking off at the same time. but they're pretty good sports about it, taking turns. First the one guy whacks while the other watches, and then they trade places.
When they're all done whacking, they sneak up on a hole and sink their balls one last time. Then it's off to the clubhouse, to review the whack-jobs and drink some beer. Meanwhile the caddys are scrubbing their balls,wiping their bags,and polishing the junk.

Here's a video version of the above..

OK, I'll bite
:rofl:

Very funny man,,,,,R I P Robin..............................................................................................Jeff

Very funny man,,,,,R I P Robin..............................................................................................Jeff
I caddied when I was 12-13 years old. On one such event as the foursome approached the 9th green I asked my golfer if I should wash his balls. He looked at me kinda funny, paid me off and got a new caddy.

-
Back