Barn find 72 340 duster

-
Welcome aboard, we all hope Tim is ok?
Tough call whether to start a new thread or continue on with Tim's thread?
Drop by the "welcome wagon" and introduce yourself!

I have been absent her for a while but wanted to let you all know Tim lost his long battle with cancer Thursday evening. I for one am going to truly miss our in depth Mopar discussions over the smallest of details. Tim was a great friend and I am a richer person for knowing him these past 11 years. He loved to share his years of everything Mopar with anyone who listened. I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a better New Year. Cherish your loved ones and friends you hold dear. Dave

I have been absent her for a while but wanted to let you all know Tim lost his long battle with cancer Thursday evening. I for one am going to truly miss our in depth Mopar discussions over the smallest of details. Tim was a great friend and I am a richer person for knowing him these past 11 years. He loved to share his years of everything Mopar with anyone who listened. I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a better New Year. Cherish your loved ones and friends you hold dear. Dave
So sorry to hear this... Really lights the fire under my *** to get this car moving. Tim did allot of work, and it has a long way to go, but he wanted it to go to the right person and it did!!
...I'll get some pics of the progress here in the spring!

So sorry to read this. Prayers to Tim's family and friends. May he rest in peace.

sensed, be strong Dave.

So for my son's project he wants to rebuild a motor in school for his junior year, I could think of no better motor than the one from the devil Duster!
I have three 1972 dusters, two of them are h-code numbers cars so this really lit the fire back under my *** to get moving!

IMG_20230909_124211693.jpg

-
Back