Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Leave it

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
-

Mopar-Man

Big Block Better Burnout
Reaction score
Maybe should have left it in the barn...

1977 Dodge Volare Father and Son Hot Rod Project Barn Find

Although... LED ZEPPELIN!

00W0W_dpy8XgC05dO_600x450.jpg

You can always tell a flip, when they take pictures of the car while it's still on the trailer. It is cheap enough if you like it.

I personally love the "this is what it could look like" pics.

Especially the ads that don't have a pic of the actual car, just the "could look" pics.

...or the ones that have 24 pics from 12" away, 6 of those of the door sill, but no pic of the whole car from the front 3/4 angle.

I personally love the "this is what it could look like" pics.

Especially the ads that don't have a pic of the actual car, just the "could look" pics.

...or the ones that have 24 pics from 12" away, 6 of those of the door sill, but no pic of the whole car from the front 3/4 angle.

We have quite a few of the "this COULD be your car" pictures in our Craigslist ads. They really do crack me up. Usually combined with an ad for a "ran when parked", no air cleaner rust bucket. I bet it ran so great, that's even why they parked it and lost the keys!

Take a closer look at the grill in pic 1 and enlarge it, drivers side middle section next to the left
turn Signal, "PLYMOUTH" in a rectangle, it's hard to see because the silver paint
used
to highlight it is worn off or painted, I had to go full screen to read it.

That's a tough call. At least the seller isn't asking $10,000 for it.

-
Back