Barn Find

-
Anywhere in that price range is a good deal.

The driveline alone would garner at least 1/2 of the total price as long as the Dana is still there.

I'd love to have that car instead of my Silver 69 GTX

Just for you to consider, the book show the value to run like below

#1 ......$36000 = excellant
#2......$25200 = fine. might be mistaken for a #1
#3......$16200 = very good
#4......$7200 = good. driveable car
#5.......$4320 = restorable. may or maynot be running
#6.......$1440 = parts car
Add 75% for a 440 six pak

It looks as though that car falls in between the #5 and a high #6 area.

Let me know if you can't swing it. Thanks and good luck.

thats cool i found a 70 challenger R/T like that and a 340 duster but i took home the duster

Very very nice. If you can pick it up cause they aien't getting any easier to find! keep us up to date on it and the pictures coming! Good luck!!! :cheers:

Wow door panels.. But seriously I think you should definatly snag that thing up. Other than the quarter panels the body looks really good.

went out this morning and took some pics of some other cars i know of.

70 [640x480].JPG

701 [640x480].JPG

why are they all sitting there sinking? are they not for sale? someone needs to get these cars back going again.

Man you could have a nice ride if you play your cards right and the folks are willing to sell!

Thanks for sharing the pics.

You have to be the luckiest guy that i know of! I would have already hocked the farm to buy those cars! I mean i know where some cars are still setting, but not T/A challengers. Holy $#*! . Do you have any extra room where you live? LOL
Matt

WOW That hurts-I would love to get that 68 R/T and the brown T/A.If you can get pics like that?Then you know something about them?Oh by the way,I love that GTX your looking at.

the orange 70 challenger is 1 of 21 sunroof cars,i did'nt get a pic of the roof.

More than likely it's one of those "Oh I'm going to fix it one day." deals.

you are probably right :angry7: man the parts alone these cars could bring. they would pay for themselves.......love to see them running again

the first one to get his hands on these is going to score big.
first they will hit ebay.
some one will pay way too much for them.
then they will bounce around the nation until they reach there peak price.
and not an ounce of work will be done to any of them.
im only saying this because it recently happened to me with a ev2 71 demon.
i could have bought it for 1500.00
a rat grabbed it out from under me ,and robbed all the orig parts that were in the trunk.
now its for sale for 6000.00
give me a f======n break.
and every body have a nice turkey day.

Your probably right but atleast they wouldn't become part of the earth.I would even pass on the ChallengerT/A,but I would love to have that Charger.

Man it's a shame seeing those cars sitting there going to waste. I think the mopar police oughta go in there and take those cars by eminant domain,just to save them.

John

-
Back