-
Status
Not open for further replies.

CUDACOX

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Contact seller
Hi fellow member's, Just thought I would throw this out there and see if anybody has formula S fender badges for my 68 Cuda. I'm also looking for 340"S" hood inserts. PM me with what you have. Thanks in advance!

I would get repops craig, with the design of the round "s" emblem, they "held" water and got pitted....jmo, get the repops and keep hunting for nice originals

For sure Steve, maybe someone has repop's they didn't use?:prayer:

Contact barracudakid, he may have some decent used ones. Dad has his originals, but we are keeping everything that was original to the car, plus his originals arent that great.....I will keep my eyes peeled

I have one off the fender of a 1967 barracuda, I can take some pictures of it if your interested.

Hi Craig. I have a 68' fastback Formula S sitting in the garage with the original emblems. They were taken off awhile back but I still think I can find them out there. I decided to make the car a Hemi Cuda clone. It is now back halved and tubbed with a full cage and Dana 60 with 'Strange' parts. I've kept most of my original parts and sold a few. First to go were the hood inserts with the 340-S on them. I still have the hood complete with the little chrome turn signal lights on the corners. I'll look for the emblems this weekend. Let me know if you need any thing else. I'm retired and used to do quite a bit of contract work until the industry and economy took a dump. Now I'm struggling to finish the car. Let me know what you need. Thanks.

Hi Craig. I have a 68' fastback Formula S sitting in the garage with the original emblems. They were taken off awhile back but I still think I can find them out there. I decided to make the car a Hemi Cuda clone. It is now back halved and tubbed with a full cage and Dana 60 with 'Strange' parts. I've kept most of my original parts and sold a few. First to go were the hood inserts with the 340-S on them. I still have the hood complete with the little chrome turn signal lights on the corners. I'll look for the emblems this weekend. Let me know if you need any thing else. I'm retired and used to do quite a bit of contract work until the industry and economy took a dump. Now I'm struggling to finish the car. Let me know what you need. Thanks.
Thanks for the reply. I'm looking for the inserts mainly because the fender emblems can still be had with repop's. Thanks again! Craig.

Craig, you may be better off finding the Formula S emblems new. I got mind for around $28 each. Keep an eye on Ebay, look in the Classic Industries catalog, and such. Keep in mind that you are going to have to re-drill holes and fill others since the Formula S emblems and the base emblems holes do not match up at all. Been there, done that!!!! Good luck!

Classic Industries doesn't have'em...thier catalog has been showing them "Coming Soon" for over a year but they never got them and they don't plan on getting them either...
Can't believe I'm going to mention this vendor but if you really, really, really want'em try the infamous Mitchell's Mopar aka on ebay ... "fmmpar". I emailed him a few weeks ago about some parts and he quoted me @ $89. each for his last 2 NOS pieces. Not a bad deal. Layson's also list them @ $94. each, I assume they are repops. I believe Jack's Mopars has one in stock..don't know price. Last but not least..."aaemblems" was repopping them for $67. each but he no longer has an ebay store...Don't know what happened to him maybe someone on FABO knows how to get a hold of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back