Status
Not open for further replies.

1967 'cuda

Dropped on Head as a Baby
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I have a '67 Barracuda fastback that's going in to the shop for paint and I really need the rear trunk trim. If '67, '68, and '69 will interchange, I'd consider buying other than '67. I'm not restoring to original so accuracy isn't essential.

Attachments

• Capture7.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 236
They don't interchange unless you change trunk lid and rear light fixtures too.
There is a cheap plastic substitute for the 68 trim. It aint perfect but looks better than nothing.
The bumper doesn't stand out far enough to protect the trim on any of them so good used is very rare. The 67 trim is available repoped but it aint cheap. Good luck

PM Woody30 and see if he might be able to fix you up. I have bought several Barracuda parts from him and have been extremely pleased with everything.

I have a spare 69 trunk finish panel and a set of taillights to complete the look. PM me if you're interested. I can snap some pics and get them to you whenever you like.

I have a '67 Barracuda fastback that's going in to the shop for paint and I really need the rear trunk trim. If '67, '68, and '69 will interchange, I'd consider buying other than '67. I'm not restoring to original so accuracy isn't essential.

Layson's repops the 68 and 69 trim, and the 67-68-69 taillights, too (for $$$). I don't think they have the 67 center panel, and the piece they are selling as the 67 top AND bottom strip is bogus -- it isn't right for either one (they are supposed to be different). Unfortunately, Metro is providing this same bogus part to all the dealers, so we'll probably never see a correct repop of the 67 lower strip, which is the hardest-to-find part for any year of Barracuda.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back