Barrett-Jackson disease run rampant!

-
Just a note: My paint store sold me some spot clear when I was doing an entire job; needless to say, on the second coat, the first coat lifted. I learned a serious expensive lesson. However, with the cost of the repaint, which by the way I hired done by a professional---and was beautiful upon the return, I had way less than 10K in the paint job. If this guy has 10K in his paint, no doubt, he needs that kind of $ for the car. I wish him the best of luck on the sale. My 66 Dart complete resto should then bring at least 50K to 70K, but I certainly am not holding my breath. Shameful, someone might pay the price and find out too late what the value is! Never be too critical on someone else's appraisal, but one needs to be realistic. Agree?

Must be a great run of killer Crack in his neighborhood!

"I-5 north of Red Bluff"?? No way. Meth most likely. Oh, and paint sniffers.

Wait. Did the ad say "Marine Red Velvet Interior"??? That's where the value is!

That whole ad is gut splitting funny, then tragic at the same time. Either he really is that far gone, got screwed on a lot of work, or his ol' lady told him the toys gotta go, so at least this way he can say, "Look-I have them for sale--the market just isn't good for these rare one of a kind 1st gen Barracudas!"

Otherwise...Barrett-Jackson...porking up a perfectly good hobby since 1972...

-
Back