7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Live Coverage on FOX Business

Saturday, January 18, 2014

1:00 PM - 3:00 PM Live Coverage on FOX Broadcast
3:00 PM - 10:00 PM Live on National Geographic Channel

Sunday, January 19, 2014

12:00 PM - 3:00 PM Live Coverage on FOX Sports 2
3:00 PM - 5:00 PM Live Coverage on FOX Sports 1

All times are MST.

Thank you Tony! I have CommunistCast...opps... I mean Comcast. At least I can flip through my channels and see what I have available.

Thanks for the info. It's under a different title now ''car auction''. Missed the Nov. shows.

Well I can watch the Mecum auction starting tomorrow. A buddy of mine took his Super Bee down to auction off.

any formula s's going through the block?

67 barracuda this afternoon $80000 keith black hemi installed. 69 RR 89000

The cheap asses apparently won't pay the price to televise it on mainstream tv like regular Speed/Fox or the like. I might not watch it at all. I liked to watch Thursday and Friday because the cars are more normal and don't sell for millions like on Saturday. It wouldn't be a bad idea to have a live feed on the internet! tmm

It appears to be pay per view only around here.

WTF?

The cheap asses apparently won't pay the price to televise it on mainstream tv like regular Speed/Fox or the like. I might not watch it at all. I liked to watch Thursday and Friday because the cars are more normal and don't sell for millions like on Saturday. It wouldn't be a bad idea to have a live feed on the internet! tmm

i agree i watch thurs and fri morning some cars were going for 10 to 15 grand. when i watch friday night and saturday it makes me feel very poor.

Sometimes you see some things happen that make you go WTF?

I still enjoy watching for the entertainment value.

RE: The entertainment value - I am an addict.

I have two PC's, a laptop and a Kindle Fire streaming the different web
camera views and four flat screen TV's running the live broadcast.

The TV audio is feeding through a large Dolby Pro-Logic system with speakers
enveloping the main viewing area for that "I am there" effect.

This is just on the main floor of the house; not counting the bedrooms.

i have to keep the volume a bit low because of Spanky.

RE: The entertainment value - I am an addict.

I have two PC's, a laptop and a Kindle Fire streaming the different web
camera views and four flat screen TV's running the live broadcast.

The TV audio is feeding through a large Dolby Pro-Logic system with speakers
enveloping the main viewing area for that "I am there" effect.

This is just on the main floor of the house; not counting the bedrooms.

You need help! LOL

At the end of the broadcast wed. they showed a 57 Sweptside that was to cross the block on Thursday. I watched Chevys for 2hrs and when the 57 was next in line they ran the next night previews and never mentiond the 57! I'm done watching the BJ program

I watch it, can't help it cause it's a car thing. I finally found it, it's just called "car auction" on dish network. The things I hate about it are when the auction people scream like a gut shot panther. And Mike Joy, he could stay home as far as I'm concerned. The over priced cars don't bug me, rich people will pay more for stuff than its worth in those situations. They just got to show who's who. But if there standing in your garage, they will try to beat you you down almost always.

X2 again. National geographic isn't carried by my provider and thye internet has been going out most of the day. Argh!

-
Back