Model: DUSTER
Style: 2 DOOR HARDTOP
VIN: VS29H0E158348
Exterior Color: HEMI ORANGE
Interior Color: BLACK
Cylinders: 8
Engine Size: 340
Transmission: 4-SPEED MANUAL
Summary: Matching numbers 2 door hardtop. Recent restoration to original Chrysler stock specifications. HEMI Orange with black trim and interior.
Details: This is a rare, southwest, low production 1970 Plymouth Duster. It is a 2 door hardtop finished in its original coded EV2 HEMI Orange with black trim and black interior. It was recently restored to original Chrysler stock specs. This vehicle is powered by the original matching numbers "H" Code 340cid V8 4-barrel engine. It has original 14" Rally wheels and reproduction Goodyear E70-14 Polyglas tires. Included with the car are the original fender tag and Build Sheet.

1971 plymouth duster 2 door hardtop 1971 plymouth duster 2 door hardtop

Lot Number: 1544
“Share” on the main site menu

Auction: SCOTTSDALE 2011
Sale Price:
Year: 1971
Make: PLYMOUTH
Model: DUSTER
Style: 2 DOOR HARDTOP
VIN: VS29H1E135121
Exterior Color: PURPLE
Interior Color: BLACK
Cylinders: 8
Transmission: 4-SPEED MANUAL
Summary: "H" Code, complete ground-up restoration. Matching numbers 340cid engine stroked to 416cid. Matching 4-speed. No expense spared, everything new or rebuilt.
Details: Only 3,500 miles on this ground-up restoration where the body was stripped, all rust was replaced. The car was painted in light gray primer and then painted In Violet just as the factory did with over spray on the bottom of the car. The original color on the car was Auburn Brown Metallic. Has won many awards. All paint dobs were replaced during the restoration. The engine, transmission, suspension and "K" frame were assembled together and then the car was lowered down on top of them just as the factory did. The 4-speed transmission is also a matching numbers unit and was rebuilt. The power steering was rebuilt and firm feel was added. The suspension was completely rebuilt using polygraphite bushings. An all new stock exhaust system was installed. New brake lines, gas lines and clips were installed.

Attachments

• lot-684.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 302
  • lot-1544.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 306
Can't seem to grab more pic's from Barrett Jackson listing.
Final price

Very nice

Lot Number: 47.1

Auction: SCOTTSDALE 2011
Sale Price: *$23,650.00
Year: 1967
Make: DODGE
Model: DART GT
Style: 2 DOOR CONVERTIBLE
VIN: LP27D72367822
Exterior Color: RED
Interior Color: RED/WHITE
Cylinders: V8
Transmission: 3-SPEED AUTOMATIC
Summary: Complete nut and bolt restoration. Upgraded with rebuilt 340cid V8, 727 automatic, disc brakes, power top, FE5 Ralley Red, exceptional throughout.
Details: Galen Govier documented GT convertible. Was an original 273cid GT automatic car with power steering and now running an upgraded professionally built 340cid with a mild cam, B&M converter, 727 transmission and 8¾" rear end. Complete restoration of this vehicle over a period of 4 years. Every nut, bolt and component of this vehicle was disassembled and inspected, rebuilt, replaced or restored. Extensive photo documentation of entire process. Media blasted exterior body panels by Media Blasters of Portland. Professional body and paint by Jeff Phillips of Autocraft Auto Body, Eugene, Oregon. 340cid V8 engine built by Pete Thompson Racing of Grants Pass, Oregon. 727 Torqflite automatic by Cottman transmission of Portland.

Attachments

• lot-47.1.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 299
i was going to go this year and but a couple
of cars went to the bank found out i did not have
enough in checking owell i thought for sure i had the money lol

you can tell it's early in the week.......They just sold a junk *** mid 80's Camaro.

The 70 Duster will air Thursday evening while the 71 purple car will go across sometime Sunday.......and it should bring more money.....

Did you guys see that POS ElCamino go for stupid money. It was a red rag with different color pieces on it and they said it was from a show What about Earl or something.

the owner is selling the Sox And Martin cuda Clone We Built

Attachments

• cuda s&M.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 305
Well ya bunch of ***-clowns:toothy10: I got "permission" to watch between commercials!! Lori is a car girl, but she really likes her show, so she gets to watch it. I got it on now....did you say a 67 dart with hemi went for $21?? I seen the AMX, it was gorgeous, went for $26,500 I think?? Oh did you hear the doogie that walks around the car narrating, call it an amc?? Did the duster go yet??

Well ya bunch of ***-clowns:toothy10: I got "permission" to watch between commercials!! Lori is a car girl, but she really likes her show, so she gets to watch it. I got it on now....did you say a 67 dart with hemi went for $21?? I seen the AMX, it was gorgeous, went for $26,500 I think?? Oh did you hear the doogie that walks around the car narrating, call it an amc?? Did the duster go yet??

The 70 Duster will air Thursday evening while the 71 purple car will go across sometime Sunday.......and it should bring more money.....

That's because it is an AMC!!

Nice r.r. for the money. I love that they beep beeped the horn.

The '70 hemi-orange duster sold for $29,700.00 didn't that same car sell there last year for $38k..man,more money then brains and its NOT 100% correct either..

-
Back