Status
Not open for further replies.

cudavert

DARTAHOLIC
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I've had this in my shed for well over a decade here in the CA desert. I'm sure it is a desirable part, based on the number of wanted ads I've seen for these. $400

20220723_140042.jpg

20220723_140052.jpg

20220723_140104.jpg

20220723_140157.jpg

20220723_140208.jpg

Sure! I'll box it up and ship it to you any mode you'd like, and not even charge for the box-up or delivery to the shipping company. I don't give out shipping quotes though.....I've been burned trying to figure it out and being wrong. Just let me know what shipper you want......

If you post a casting number, that will tell potential buyers what it will fit.

If you post a casting number, that will tell potential buyers what it will fit.
Only if you can look the numbers up. I can not.
IMO, not a big deal, but, it would help if that info was posted outright.

Only if you can look the numbers up. I can not.
IMO, not a big deal, but, it would help if that info was posted outright.
The search function here is real easy to use, you can even look it up on FBBO. If you want me to post that information for you, I will.

The search function here is real easy to use, you can even look it up on FBBO. If you want me to post that information for you, I will.

Google also worked great for me, which is where I realized the bearing retainer opening wasn't the correct size for my application. Brewers has all the info on their site too.

Thank you. But no. IMO, no ill will on the OE poster, but, IMO, if you know what you have, that information should be posted up with the original for sale add. He said he knew what it was for and listed it when I asked.
No complaints here. Simple question with a quick answer.
That can’t be beat from my point of view.

Granted not every little last bit of information can or should be remember or posted as it may not have any bearing on anything.

@cudavert , GLWS, that’s a very nice bell housing.
Thanks for the information as well.

Personally I'd rather have a picture of the casting number & a picture of the bearing retainer opening with a scale next to it.. I'd rather do my own research....

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back