BB A-body Exhaust Systems

-

6PakBee

Reaction score
What companies are people using for stock BB A-body exhaust kits? One of my friends uses Accurate exclusively for B and E bodies and has gotten good results. But this topic was brought up on another forum and Accurate was trashed for their A-body offerings. What have been your experiences with the various vendors?

Accurate are the only game in town for the correct looking logs. IIRC they had 2: the correct crazy bend stock appearing and a modded casting without the choke point.

Gardner Exhaust is bringing out factory system soon, I sent them NOS headpipes to copy. I hope they are done soon, my last talk with them they were happy with one side and needed to tweak the other slightly. Please contact them for further updates...

Gardner Exhaust is bringing out factory system soon, I sent them NOS headpipes to copy. I hope they are done soon, my last talk with them they were happy with one side and needed to tweak the other slightly. Please contact them for further updates...

Try to get any individual component from Gardner's after they sell you the kit. Good luck with that.

-
Back