BBODIESONLY FORUM

-

rattler

Reaction score
I CAN'T GET ON BBODIES ONLY FORUM I'M SIGNED IN BUT IT SAYS CONFIRMATION WAS SENT TO MY EMAIL IT NEVER ARRIVES I CAN'T OPEN A THREAD THANKS

I CAN'T GET ON BBODIES ONLY FORUM I'M SIGNED IN BUT IT SAYS CONFIRMATION WAS SENT TO MY EMAIL IT NEVER ARRIVES I CAN'T OPEN A THREAD THANKS
Quit screaming! It works for me as well. The site is open and operational. Is the conformation being sent to an old e mail address?

i'm not screaming just need some advise what i might be doing wrong my email isn't an old one sorry you took offense to my question

i'm not screaming just need some advise what i might be doing wrong my email isn't an old one sorry you took offense to my question
Using ALL CAPS is often interpreted as YELLING.
Advise and advice are two different things.
Posting here about FBBO is not a bad idea. Joey owns both sites so there is some crossover of Moderators and members.
Often times, restricted access comes down to some simple thing that can be fixed easily by the right person.
Good luck to you.

I haven't seen any issues with A,B or E bodies. I don't visit E-bodies much due to its a mad parts hunt. Certainly understandable being they only existed 5 years.

I brought GTX to a small local gathering. With some younger folks complaining about cost of classic Mopar ownership and build. I recommend A-bodies. Especially if looking for a hobby drag/street. Many mid year models are affordable. And can expand to even accommodate big blocks. (Explaining any Hemi option does present additional issues.) A-bodies are light. And like Chevy Nova they tend to be more naturally nose heavy when adding bigger tire options. (I'm sure it's mostly due to shorter wheelbase compared to B-bodies. As Nova is compared to Chevy midsized) which is ideal for mid HP performance builds. I believe E-bodies may be too short wheelbase. Thus why they are more squirrelly (For lack of better term.) On higher HP builds. Let alone cost in the E-body world.

I know this went off track. But site issues is typically user issue. Comparing A, B, C and/or E? More fun. Lol. (Never owned a C-body. Umm. Something new to think about?)

Just sharing my Mopar experiences.

1683682228611.jpeg

-
Back