Be aware of some sellers on this site

-
Thank's Joey..he's been bothering my thoughts as soon as I seen him back.Three cheers(or is it beers?) for Joey !!!

Thanks for taking care of this so prompt. It is really better for everyone here if these type of people that have no respect for others are banned. Also watch on craigslist as he used to run several adds in differnet states looking for parts and selling parts. His email had the superbird540 in it as well. He contacted me once about some bucket seats I had for sale and said he would take them once I got the boxed up ready to ship, I never heard from him again. Just a waste of time for me, but did make them easier to ship when i did sell them. You have to be very careful when dealing over the internet and even then no promies. Most of the time you never see it coming.

Matt

Guess I should trust my gut. I had a feeling about this guy and his closing up shop story. Thanks Joey.

Guess I should trust my gut. I had a feeling about this guy and his closing up shop story. Thanks Joey.

That is the best advice ANYONE can give you is trust your gut! If you talk to someone and dont't feel right about the deal or the person on the other end DO NOT PROCEED!
Matt

awesome work Joey! nice to see guys like this finally getting whats coming to them.

I refunded his Gold membership and he's been banned. (SUPERBIRD540)

I also found other usernames such as bosscamaro and RAZORFISH69

He's been banned from other my sites as well.

Let me know if you suspect you've seen him register again.

Sellers that use different usernames on different sites is a clue.

And the old, "Lost my storage. I'm selling everything" is an age old flipper tag line. Not the 100% of the people saying that are crooks. But just be honest for god sakes.

Wow,some people have zero conciense.. Way to go on the ban Joey. It's just too bad we cant catch this azzhole in a back alley....

SUPERBIRD540 aka fuelinjectedfish aka Rumblefish LTD:thumbdow:

Last time I called this guy out it was not received well by a few members here one guy in particular so I :-# publicly but not privately. He also a 4 good reviews at first so.....](*,)

-
Back