Be aware of some sellers on this site

-
Thanks for the heads up. This member just recently joined FEBO, too.

If he is the same guy. He's been posting here for awhile and I see no problem with his transactions here. He has 100% positive reviews here as a seller..

Thanks for the heads up Crackedback:thumrigh:.I noticed this member has some nice stuff for sale,but his prices aren,t much of a deal.Just sayin.

Just like the guy that did me for 1K... no problems on the site... well until.

This movie has been played on other sites and I don't need to sit through it to have a good idea how it ends.

If he is the same guy. He's been posting here for awhile and I see no problem with his transactions here. He has 100% positive reviews here as a seller..

Not disputin' that, Joey. I'm not looking for trouble on FEBO. I like it the way it is, so far, with room for growth. No egos, no hassles, good group of folks. Like to keep it that way, too.

Read the Moparts thread, name is mentioned in it.....

Thanks I was about to buy some parts.

..............I passed on buying some parts from him, i was warned by another fabo member ...............kim..............

thanks for the post and sorry for your loss we need to step up some kind of anti ahole system of theiving jerks it just pisses me off to no end how some folks can do that under a good faith transaction

I wasnt gonna have a problem with him. He wanted too much for what I saw.Rear end prices were over the top. Since we are growing seems some sellers are just waiting for suckers instead of helping others with a good deal.

Gee Joe I thought you "turned over a new leaf" [-X
This guy(joe)is a real piece of work.
I am one of the local guys mentioned in the Moparts post,tried to pass off bad bills to us at the Stafford springs swap meet.I buy nothing and sell nothing to him!!!!!!:angryfir:The guy should have gotten into politics,talks the talk and is a thief and our Govt. hates competition.

I refunded his Gold membership and he's been banned. (SUPERBIRD540)

I also found other usernames such as bosscamaro and RAZORFISH69

He's been banned from other my sites as well.

Let me know if you suspect you've seen him register again.

-
Back