Beautiful and immaculate Frame-Off restored 1967 Plymouth Barracuda

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all the great comments! I really don't want to sell it, but it just seems to be a shame to just let it sit in my garage. A few more pics.
That is a beautiful car.
If you don,t want to sell it then don,t.Put it away and drive it on nice sunny days. Mark

thats for the extra pics of the doors looks good man. I say keep it and drive it u wont get enough money to out weigh the enjoyment ud have driving it. even if its just on sunny summer days.

Welcome to the site Kaizen. I had a 67 vert almost identical to yours, 273, 4 barrel, 8.75 w/sure grip, duals, etc.. I ended up selling it to a friend. I gave him a good deal on the car, well under any numbers here. If you were to take it to one of the major auction houses you might be able to reach your goal. With that said, the restoration appears to be top notch. Somebody did a meticulous job on it and you have obviously maintained it well. The new buyer should be very pleased and proud to own it. That's one beautiful vert! :love9:

P.S. -With such an immaculate car we have to get that jack assembly squared away. :D The lug wrench should be turned around and threaded through the loop in the retaining spring. The base end of the jack should press against the crook of the lugwrench and anchor it in place when you lever the jack.

Attachments

• i11722.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 422
Very nice But I would get the booster hose off the manifold before you drive it , or you'll be doing frame replacement. The hose should go to the back of the intake. move the PCV to the front of the carb.

Try Paul's Chrome...not cheap but they can strip them and copper plate/chrome them getting the pits out in the process.

Also I would like to see a picture of the jack correctly installed in the trunk.

Longgone....can you help out?

Thanks,

Mop

man...that is one nice ride....

note to self...win lotto/buy convertible '67 for Hemi transplant....but thats just me

Man-O-Man is that one sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet Barracuda. :love4: :love7: :love5:

That paint is just amazing! And with a white interior and top as well!! Somebody hand me a smoke. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Love the wheels and BFG's. I'd like to know who restored that car?

Now is it worth your asking price? YES. No doubt in my mind. Someone spared no expense on that restoration. However in this economy it'll be a tough sell. You'd need to try BJ or Russo Steele auctions where the guys with deep pockets get all liquored up and try to out-bid one another. I'd do like others have suggested and hang on to it and enjoy it. When the economy pics up, I'm sure it would sell easily. But hey, that's just my opinion and you know what that's worth.

Thanks for sharing the pics. Right click>save. :thumbup:

Wylde1.

Try Paul's Chrome...not cheap but they can strip them and copper plate/chrome them getting the pits out in the process.

Also I would like to see a picture of the jack correctly installed in the trunk.

Longgone....can you help out?

Thanks,

Mop

If I get the chance I'll snap a photo of the jack/lug wrench in my Barracuda and post it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back