Became a dad for the first time!!!

-

pauly

MOPAR or no car!
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Well, at the ripe young age of 45, I became a first time dad Wednesday morning! Little Josie Isabella came into this world at 5:01 AM on 6/19/13 and weighed in at 7lbs 9.5 oz. She was 18" long!

Mommy and baby are doing just fine and I am one proud poppa!!!!!

Just thought I would share with my FABO family!

That's really cool. Congrats.

Congrats Pauly. It's never too late to be a Dad. Anyone can be a father, It takes a real man to be a Dad!!

Congrats, it's the best thing you'll ever do. It's also the hardest, but believe me, it's made up for many times.

I was in the same boat... first time father at a few days before 40 years old.

Most consoling thing I can say for the days ahead are that the really hard times... they go fast. Those first few months are the hardest, but they get easier. But the converse is true also. You'll be sitting there holding her as a helpless baby, thinking there will be many more times like that, but they go SO fast. You will miss all those moments. Treasure each and every one of them.

Congrats Pauly, boy is this going to change your life. Kids are great,I wish mine were small again.

Hay Dad!! wow your first :cheers: A big Congratulations Pauly :cheers:
Healthy and Happy family, enjoy this great time in your life Pauly :D:D:D:D:D:D

Wow!! I did not have a clue :D

Just a little tip from a father of 2; Absolutely nothing you have done, has prepared you for this. Enjoy!

Well, at the ripe young age of 45, I became a first time dad Wednesday morning! Little Josie Isabella came into this world at 5:01 AM on 6/19/13 and weighed in at 7lbs 9.5 oz. She was 18" long!

Way to go pauly

I had my first biological child, patrick wayne 9 months ago. Im 44 years old myself. I have 3 ,stepdaughters that i love dearly as well,.but having a biological son i can say is mine was the icing on the cake.

Enjoy every minute with your baby, theres lots of firsts she will experience as a baby that you wont want to miss. Seeing things through her eyes. Like the first time we took patrick in the pool at the ymca. In the blink of an eye she will be all grown up. Congrats my fellow new dad. What an awesome journey you are embarking on.

Have fun
Matt

Matt

Congrats!!! We have 4 girls & 1 boy, well grown now. Plus 2 granddaughters, 16 & 15, along with, 3 grandsons, 20,18 & 8. I love them all to death, but I absolutely just melted around the girls when they were young.

Enjoy you time with her, it doesn't get any better......

Congrats, damn mine are just about gone last one home only part time. I'm getting old. Anyway enjoy now cause time goes by fast.

Amazing news! I have 1.5 yro I can remember setting my eyes on her for the first time like it was yesterday!

I will never forget the moment my three kids were each born. What a miracle, its awesome to watch them grow up, all too fast though. Congratulations on yours, and good luck!

-
Back