Been recovering at home lately

-
alright here's a recap for anybody's that's missed an episode:

@amoparlady joined september 21'st and has just been laying down whoppers.

>has a 65 dart that allegedly had a 350 sbc in it when she got it, now has a 318 built by her (no pictures).

>husband has 64 valient (sic) rust free with 30K OG miles that was grandpas (no pics)

>on the 22nd of sept her husband got her a 1985 Dodge Shelby Charger for their anniversary (no pics) it's evidently in the process of being transported.

>oct 4th was notified by a lawyer that her friend who passed had left a 1970 Plymouth Cuda' with the 440 6 pack and 4 speed (sic) to her in his will. it allegedly was at a shop having interior work done and the title transfer was to happen with transport to her within the week. (again, no pics)

>also oct 4th, dropped the lifetime original movie plot that two years ago she had allegedly shot her rapist point blank in the chest, killing him (no further information given, no corroborating evidence supplied, no photo of "favorite gun")

>oct 14th: decides to upgrade front suspension and declares to have put in an order with magnum force for their kit. ends the post saying: Found it is easy to put in,bolts in where the stock set up bolted in. how would you know? you just ordered it. (no pics, no further comments)

>also oct 14th: announces her decision to have an elective hysterectomy surgery.

>oct 19th: announces that she and her husband are going to buy a salvage yard, much to the chagrin of the owner's son. (again, no pictures or supporting evidence)

>nov 9th: announced that the previous week (on the 3rd) she had suffered chest pains and upon being rushed to the ER by her service manager the medical staff determined that she would need stents (2) put in that friday and spent the weekend in the hospital, coming home on monday and has been resting comfortably since. (no pictures are excused here).

okay that brings us all up to speed to today.

now some bit players:
>the husband- age unknown, been married for 22yrs, known each other since 18. not much said besides a lover of mopars and has paw-paw's old valient (sic)
>the daughters- two ages 17 & 15, no further information

>the son- 21, allegedly. but also purportedly 22 in march of 2019, so maybe 26? apparently "He is a good kid living a good life with Asperger's", but also is in the Marines and was "re-upping" for another 4 years as of march of '19. has a girlfriend of three years that he just proposed to at work (how's that work with being a Marine?).

which is interesting... because in march of 2019 his then fiance was pregnant with their 1st child.

what is also interesting... is that she alludes to time in the service with her husband, which that time line doesn't seem to work what-so-ever, because they met at 18 in college, got married at 22 and had him (allegedly) at 23.

(a big up to @Cuprum-74 for the sleuthing work over at FBBO)

thus concludes this JYH round up of the @amoparlady continuing saga of nonsense. this story is evolving and may have future updates.

>also oct 4th, dropped the lifetime original movie plot that two years ago she had allegedly shot her rapist point blank in the chest, killing him (no further information given, no corroborating evidence supplied, no photo of "favorite gun")
:lol:

>has a 65 dart that allegedly had a 350 sbc in it when she got it, now has a 318 built by her (no pictures).

>husband has 64 valient (sic) rust free with 30K OG miles that was grandpas (no pics)

>on the 22nd of sept her husband got her a 1985 Dodge Shelby Charger for their anniversary (no pics) it's evidently in the process of being transported.

>oct 4th was notified by a lawyer that her friend who passed had left a 1970 Plymouth Cuda' with the 440 6 pack and 4 speed (sic) to her in his will. it allegedly was at a shop having interior work done and the title transfer was to happen with transport to her within the week. (again, no pics)

>oct 14th: decides to upgrade front suspension and declares to have put in an order with magnum force for their kit. ends the post saying: Found it is easy to put in,bolts in where the stock set up bolted in. how would you know? you just ordered it. (no pics, no further comments)

>also oct 14th: announces her decision to have an elective hysterectomy surgery.

>oct 19th: announces that she and her husband are going to buy a salvage yard, much to the chagrin of the owner's son. (again, no pictures or supporting evidence)

>nov 9th: announced that the previous week (on the 3rd) she had suffered chest pains and upon being rushed to the ER by her service manager the medical staff determined that she would need stents (2) put in that friday and spent the weekend in the hospital, coming home on monday and has been resting comfortably since. (no pictures are excused here).

now some bit players:
>the husband- age unknown, been married for 22yrs, known each other since 18. not much said besides a lover of mopars and has paw-paw's old valient (sic)

>the son- 21, allegedly. but also purportedly 22 in march of 2019, so maybe 26? apparently "He is a good kid living a good life with Asperger's", but also is in the Marines and was "re-upping" for another 4 years as of march of '19. has a girlfriend of three years that he just proposed to at work (how's that work with being a Marine?).

which is interesting... because in march of 2019 his then fiance was pregnant with their 1st child.

what is also interesting... is that she alludes to time in the service with her husband, which that time line doesn't seem to work what-so-ever, because they met at 18 in college, got married at 22 and had him (allegedly) at 23.

thus concludes this JYH round up of the @amoparlady continuing saga of nonsense. this story is evolving and may have future updates.
I’d say from what you posted she’s pretty much normal for the up and coming generation, last 30 years anyway. College today don’t mean squat, majored in basket weaving!

She/He/It had breast cancer too (before the stints), went in for kemo and the lumps disappeared.

That was a close one, leaving her in good shape to buy a salvage yard.

☆☆☆☆☆

People are going to have to be quicker at calling out the BS and not buying into it when it first appears.

Also "He/She" appears to be a diesel mechanic that has a CDL for doing test drives after doing the truck repairs.

A lot like "Dan the Man", just stringing it along.

☆☆☆☆☆
Ok so I took the bait. I have this nasty habit of believing people. Please forgive my ignorance. I only do it because I think people are honest. At 69 I should have learned better by now.
Once again I humbly ask Fabo's forgiveness for believing in people.

Ok so I took the bait. I have this nasty habit of believing people. Please forgive my ignorance. I only do it because I think people are honest. At 69 I should have learned better.
Once again I humbly ask Fabo's forgiveness for believing in people.
Trust, but verify

First clue was it was posted by "amoparlady" who had recently joined and had already been called out for posting BS.

It's like here we go again, sit back and watch the show.

☆☆☆☆☆

now some bit players:

Yes and yet some of us were jumped on by moderators and other members for calling BS early on. Imagine that.

Remember it’s only…

IMG_6718.jpeg

I have been recovering at home lately,two stents put Friday afternoon Had the starting of chest pains and not feeling well last week Thursday during work.Luckily our service manager was in my office and knew to get me to the ER.I got in right away.I have pre diabetes which I take care of well of very well,doctors said this was a factor.They were glad I take of it well.Biggest one was I do not smoke.Husband was worried a little.Came home on Monday and going back to work next week taking it easy.I see the cardiologist in a couple weeks.Know I will be put on anti rejection medication for the rest of my life
and disapeared nov 19 2023

-
Back