Been recovering at home lately

-
I had 1 stint in the widowmaker now I'm married to blood thinners for the rest of my life and lasiks because of dead heart muscles.
My doc said 1 low dose aspirin a day. That’s it. The blood thinners were stopped. I take 1 blood pressure and 1 cholesterol, that’s it.
Zero anti rejection pills.

I don’t understand this. Why does she need anti rejection meds for stents or a hysterectomy? She also didn’t answer my question.

I don’t need them for my 3 stents and the mother in law didn’t need them for her hysterectomy that was done decades ago.

(Spelling edit)
She wants the anti rejection medicine for ABodies.

Something about the first post also bothered me. Not being a doctor of the human body, just a car doctor, I started to think about something I never heard of.

Genetic markers, what can be and what can not be or hasn’t been done yet. So, I decided to ask someone who loves medicine as much as I love cars. Enter my wife!

So I asked the question which the issue of the question seemed weird to me because I have a sneaky feeling that I knew the answer. But I have to be sure.

Read below;

IMG_0509.jpeg

What this means is there is no genetic markers to find for ovarian cancer.

Tests can be performed via biopsy to determine if there is a problem. She stated no biopsy was done.

I don’t understand this. Why does she need anti rejection meds for stents or a hysterectomy? She also didn’t answer my question.

I don’t need them for my 3 stents and the mother in law didn’t need them for her hysterectomy that was done decades ago.

(Spelling edit)

On her previous posts she was gifted a 440 6 pack Barracuda, that by the way the ill owner had sent it to the upholstery shop so she would have a new interior in it, and then he died gifting it to her.

The bright side she now has a 440 6 pack to drive after healing up from the stint work. (for free)

Take 2 aspirin and call me in the morning......

☆☆☆☆☆

On her previous posts she was gifted a 440 6 pack Barracuda, that by the way the ill owner had sent it to the upholstery shop so she would have a new interior in it, and then he died gifting it to her.

The bright side she now has a 440 6 pack to drive after healing up from the stint work. (for free)

☆☆☆☆☆
Hey on the upside she can sell that car to cover all her medical bills

☆☆☆☆☆

Hey on the upside she can sell that car to cover all her medical bills

What makes you guys think the OP is a "she?" I just can't believe how many folks still fall for this troll's BS.

Trolling the Trolls.

Dang this is funny, put me in a good mood. Now going out to the shop to get something worth while done for the day.

☆☆☆☆☆

No kidding. Look at the label on Campbells Chicken Noodle Soup. That one can has about a weeks' worth of sodium in it!
Everything works differently on different people. What will kill one will fatten another. I for one have used salt all my life (74) blood pressure is below the normal, heart rate 60 a minute and arteries clear as a bell. But give me anti-cholesterol meds and I’m done.

Everything works differently on different people. What will kill one will fatten another. I for one have used salt all my life (74) blood pressure is below the normal, heart rate 60 a minute and arteries clear as a bell. But give me anti-cholesterol meds and I’m done.
WOW!

Absolute truth! I took statins for a couple days and said hell no

Right?! Glad you got it figured out. Felt like I'd got my *** kicked
It was rough. Took one pill, went downhill from there so looked it up online, read the side affects, called the Doc and he said stop immediately. Now I look up every drug BEFORE I take anything.

For anyone who is interested, check out the post history on FBBO
Search results for query: *

Then check out FCBO
Search results for query: *

Yep, the word dilutional comes to mind, lots and lots of BS stories:

"I am pulling the trigger,getting a 2019 Challenger and decided on the Scat Pack.Already have a 2018 Dodge Challenger and want another one.Have not made the order yet and this will be next month.Met up with my step dad at the dealership yesterday and he is getting one too."

"I am pulling the trigger,getting a 2019 Challenger and decided on the Scat Pack.Already have a 2018 Dodge Challenger and want another one.Have not made the order yet and this will be next month.Met up with my step dad at the dealership yesterday and he is getting one too."

Stolen Valor too. Claims to be a Marine.
Like this faker

Liars. Liars everywhere

As a good friend of mine used to say:

"It's hard to build a reputation on what you're going to do."

-
Back