Beep Beep

-

6pk2goDemon

Mopar Mod
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Is there something missing here? What does the horn wire attach to?

As always, thx for the help.........

The pic is too small to really tell. I recently hooked mine up and it was just a matter of connecting the wire tabbed fittings together. The crimped piece fit right over the flat tab. Also had to do the same for the horn itself which in my abody, was under the battery.

If you can post a bigger picture I'll try to check back and see if it helps or shoot me a message with the pic attached at nforest [at] gmail dot com

I dont see the horn switch in the pics. Agreed they are a bit small.

Ok....let's try these. I do think there's something missing like you say Redfish.

where's your horn switch? Looks like this.

horn switch.jpg

Thanks for the help all. Thought there was something missing. :???:

Had the steering wheel apart today and touched the horn wire to metal and BEEP, BEEP. So the horn works, but ........

Does anyone have a horn switch that'll fit a 66 Dart? Or can someone tell me what years and models will work.

I might have a switch. Do you have the three screws with the plastic legs to mount the switch and ring?

Never mind about the legs as I looked at your pics again.

Thanks 64. If you have one that would be great.

PM me with a total......BEEP BEEP

where's your horn switch? Looks like this.

Well thanks to 64dartwagon, I have a horn switch installed and ready to Beep at the first sign of trouble.

Gotta love those old horn ring styles that don't require pushing all over the steering wheel to find the "spot".

Many thanks to you for the :help: and the surprise...... :wave: :goodman: :salute: :toothy2:

FABO member comes thru again....SUPER

-
Back