Beer Sale Time

-
Don’t get me started on millennials…lol.

What do you like for NA? I’ve tried Busch NA and it’s okay, just wondering if there’s others I’m missing.
lately my go to has been old milwaukee NA. it's cheap, tastes decent and pretty widely available.

it's a little more high-line, but everything athletic makes is really good. their upside dawn golden is a good one for when the heat is just oppressive and all you want to do is sit in the shade and sweat. brewdog has an mix pack that's Hazy AF (new england sytle hazy ipa), Punk AF (hoppy pale), Elvis AF (citrus ipa) and nanny state (hoppy golden) and all of them are quite decent. the elvis AF is hands down the winner and some great hot weather beer.

stella, bitburger and peroni have 0%-ers that you'd be hard pressed to tell the difference between them and the real deal. but, you're back in the real beer money there again.

Thanks! I think it would be nice to have a decent NA at the shop to chug. That way I can wrench and maintain a clear mind while sipping some suds. I’ll check those out.

lately my go to has been old milwaukee NA. it's cheap, tastes decent and pretty widely available.

it's a little more high-line, but everything athletic makes is really good. their upside dawn golden is a good one for when the heat is just oppressive and all you want to do is sit in the shade and sweat. brewdog has an mix pack that's Hazy AF (new england sytle hazy ipa), Punk AF (hoppy pale), Elvis AF (citrus ipa) and nanny state (hoppy golden) and all of them are quite decent. the elvis AF is hands down the winner and some great hot weather beer.

stella, bitburger and peroni have 0%-ers that you'd be hard pressed to tell the difference between them and the real deal. but, you're back in the real beer money there again.
It's illegal to ship bee to Minnesota, which sucks, I was looking forward to trying that Brewdog NA.

I agree that the peach flavored beer sounds gross. That being said, I do like an ice cold Blue Moon with a few slices of orange in it.
I am really glad to see that Bud Light and Target have taken big hits on stock prices and sales. Someday those woke corporations are going to wise up and stop catering to the small segment that represents gay and trans people and just cater to the general people who enjoy their product. You can sell beer without catering to any specific group of people. Focus on holiday cookouts, people having fun at parties or sporting events, etc. Or have funny commercials. Remember, "Where's the Beef?"

can we get your take on pearl and lone star along with girls in the back seat asleep in their bare feet?
Co-worker on LA freeway construction job many year ago, an apprentice like me in same trade, had kin in Texas. Long holiday weekends often had part of his family either heading to Ca from Tx or the opposite. The Texans couldn't get Olympia, co-worker couldn't get Lone Star. They always made a trade, sometimes a pickup load worth on those holidays :rofl: I really looked forward to those holidays Doc always shared his Lone Star with me :D Some of the Oly he hauled east was funded by me :lol:

Conservative Dad's Ultra Right Beer (6-Pack)

Anyone try this beer?
D3881056-65F5-4CED-BEBF-261FB139EA54.jpeg

There has been a lot of flack about Bud Lite on U-Tube lately. And Target too. They claim that bud lite sales dropped 28% over Memorial Day weekend. OUCH!!! Bud lite, Bud, Michelob, Corona, Stella Artois and many, many more are now owned by foreigners. Belgian corporation IN BEV. ------------- Yengling is the largest American owned beer brewery.

My question is when do they count the sales? When the beer goes thru the cash register? Or when the truck drops off the pallets? Or when the invoice gets paid? The reason I'm asking is that I just went to the supermarket and the beer aisle had a dozen pallets stacked 4' high with IN BEV products.
I don't have an answer for you but I like to brew my own.

093.jpg

442.jpg

Genessee light. Tastes exactly like Coors light without the drama.
Ray, if you're ever up in Rochester, let me know and we can go to the Genny Brew House.

It's a pre-prohibition bottling plant converted to a brew pub.
Screenshot_20230823-094522.png

Screenshot_20230823-094748.png

View of the river and keg tree from the deck. They build it and do a tree lighting every Christmas season.
Screenshot_20230823-094555.png

@toolmanmike, can you get Genesee Beer in Heaven...err, Iowa?

One of the FABO faithful is a senior guy at a local Genny distributor. I don't want to call him out here, but he'd probably meet us, along with a few other locals. @halifaxhops

Ray, if you're ever up in Rochester, let me know and we can go to the Genny Brew House.

It's a pre-prohibition bottling plant converted to a brew pub.
View attachment 1716132018

View attachment 1716132019

View of the river and keg tree from the deck. They build it and do a tree lighting every Christmas season.
View attachment 1716132022

@toolmanmike, can you get Genesee Beer in Heaven...err, Iowa?

One of the FABO faithful is a senior guy at a local Genny distributor. I don't want to call him out here, but he'd probably meet us, along with a few other locals. @halifaxhops
Gotta love that. I tried that beer at Carlisle at Ray's booth. It was hot that day, (typical for Carlisle) but the beer was cold and tasty.

20190713_133302.jpg

-
Back