Behold! MMG's New Ride.

-

MoparMuscleGuy

Still plays with cars.
Reaction score
Here's a couple photos of my new ride. It's a 1966 Plymouth Belvedere 440:lol:. Yes, my brothers, I said a 440 big block/727 transmission with factory air conditioning. The car was lowered 2 inches and drives out nicely. I'll post more pictures of this beast as soon as I clean this thing up. I can't get these photos any bigger for some reason. MMG

Attachments

• 180762_1418244315692_1820184328_758974_5642461_s.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 529
  • 168598_1418245675726_1820184328_758976_2879428_s.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 531
Dude you going to have to get some bigger pics than that........................................ lucky bastard!!!

It wasn't to long ago I was talking to cudaspaz and told him the next mopar I would like to have would be a 65 or 66 Plymouth Belvedere... no joke. It will accept a big block very easily. I seen one at a cruise in and it was just perfect.

Congrats!!!

Here's a couple photos of my new ride. It's a 1966 Plymouth Belvedere 440:lol:. Yes, my brothers, I said a 440 big block/727 transmission with factory air conditioning. The car was lowered 2 inches and drives out nicely. I'll post more pictures of this beast as soon as I clean this thing up. I can't get these photos any bigger for some reason. MMG

sweet! one of my favorites.............!!!!!!!!! .:thumbup:

SWEET!!!! Once you get it cleaned up you'll probably get tired of putting gas in a big block and a voice will come to you... "I bet Trevor would like to have this car as a gift!".... I'll be over as soon as the ice thaws!

Good lookin! I have always loved that body style, the cragers look good on those cars. Sooo what are your plans for the car?

:shock:Hotdang :tongue9: Look at that beauty :love10::happy2: Congratulations M.M.Guy :cheers::cheers:a 1966 Plymouth Belvedere and it's a 440 jamming MoPar, a great pick for anyone :thumbup:

That is one sweet Machine made by Mother MoPar :thumbup: 66 Plymouth's rull :headbang:

Thanks Guys. This car is now sitting in the new garage out back ready for a thorough cleaning and inspection. The Guy I bought it from was in his early seventies and he said he didn't do much to it. The car sounds awesome, like Mad darts 408 stroker he just sold:lol:.

Good lookin! I have always loved that body style, the cragers look good on those cars. Sooo what are your plans for the car?

I bought this car because I love this body style. I purchased it with the plans of driving it a while, cleaning it up, and then selling it. But after driving it I just may keep it.

Taking the car for a ride this Friday morning.:thumbup: A day off, to unwind a little with the cars, is just what the doctor ordered.:coffee2:

I want first dibs when you decide to sell, seriously, no joke, always wanted one. Beautiful car, now don't go hurting it MMG, as of now you are my newest best friend.:love3:

SWEET find and buy! Really nice.
Need more pics, under hood and interior.
One of my '63-'66 Belvederes are some of my favorites. Fellow Inland Mopar club members have a '63 Belvedere, a '64 Fury, and a '65 Belvedere. Another is in the beginning stages of a '62 Savoy build.

I thought for sure we would see his day by now :bball::shock:

How was your day and I want picture and a good story MMG :thumblef:

That is a very nice ride, even more so than what you described over the telephone. You will definitely have to behave with the throttle or you will never be able to pass a gas station. Enjoy!!

-
Back