Bench Seats on 63 Dart

-

ARuiz28

Reaction score
I'd prefer a bench seat over the bucket seats in my 63 dodge dart gt. The question is which bench seat would fit?

Should be any bench from a 63-66 2 door. The GTs and Signets came with buckets so you'll be looking for a lower trim line (Dart 270 for example).

I have a bench from my 63 Dart, but shipping would be cost prohibitive.

I got one out of my 64 Dart(2 door).If you want to come to Vegas and get it you can have it.Not the best picture needs recovered.

Attachments

• IMG_1685.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 155
I put a split bench from a 1964 Valiant convertible in my 1964 Dart GT. Fit Perfectly, and the bolt holes even lined up, just some holes in the middle that I had to fill with silicon from the underside.

i have the complete interior from my 63 dart i will sell front bench seat just reupholstered, rear seat and door panels 1000$ plus shipping it is white with blue trim I think i have the carpet set also and if so it comes with the dealall in ready to install condition there are pictures in a thread named time for a new girl http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=194377&highlight=time+girl

I have a 63 dart 270 bench seat, being that your located in California im in los angeles,ca it would make it easy for you to pick up' the great thing about us mopar fans is that were all over the place which makes finding parts easy as just asking' i'll take $100.00 bucks for it'

-
Back