Best 340 4-speed headers/exhaust

-

Hyper Henry

Reaction score
In the market for a complete exhaust system including headers for a 69 Dart 340 4-speed. Would appreciate feedback on the best fitting 3" system I should look at.

Thanks

I have a TTI system on my 67 Barracuda I did have to modify the front of it because of the custom headers on a Hemi engine but the TTI system fits great and the sound is also the best not to loud until your on it and not the over bearing like the flow master mufflers.

I have also been hunting for awhile now.

currently have the tti headers and i have no complaints about them. Been leaning towards pypes stainless dual exhaust in 2.5" but debating between flowmaster and dynomax ultraflow mufflers.

I am not a big fan of the aluminized steel exhaust pipe which tti uses

I had my TTI exhaust system jet hot coated because i didn't care for the TTI finish plus I have done some mods to the front of it to fit my headers so yes I have a ton of money in the system but it still looks new 10 years later. I will say that I had the header coated by jet hot and the black finish has been for sh*t I scratches very very easy & jet said they would redo it for me at no charge but it takes 6-8 hours to remove & install the headers so I just paint them with high temp flat black paint to repair any scratches they have and that is fine. If you would like some pics let me know and I can post them for you.

-
Back