Best brand of pistons and lifters

-

brewil

Reaction score
Happy Xmas everyone!

So some moolah came my way so the 410 stroker is inching toward the build.
It's a street car but I want powwwwwwwwwwwwwwwer and will run a hyd flat tappet cam.

What brand of forged flat tops and hyd flat tappet lifters would y'all recommend??

Diamond are out of my price range probably.

Thanks,

B

Was thinking more along the lines of SRP, JE, WISECO etc

aaah nothing like a warm Christmas, I must try a cold one sometime.

That warm Christmas crap isn't even funny. Its raining and in the mid 30's here in lovely eastern Ohio. I need to go someplace warm. Oh, SRP is a division of JE, they are really nice peices, I just sold a set of dished ones a few weeks ago. Wish I didn't have to! Wiseco are also really good, I used to work at a MAJOR speed parts store in customer service dealing with returns, and not once do I remember any problems with either of those pistons.

you say street car....

forged kb will do the trick.

I could take a little cold anyday-had humid 41 degrees centigrade last week for 5 days straight. Thank God it's dry in Africa!
Anyone heard of Johnsons lifters?
Hughes sells them.

Build it once. Build it right. Buy the best pistons that you can afford. Build a solid shortblock that can take future upgrades. Yes, there WILL be future upgrades. Heads, bigger cam, etc. I know you said street car, but horsepower tends to get addicting. lol

Good luck,
Wylde1.

Im getting heavily ported Hughes Eddy heads, Dana 60 3.55, Auto trans, Mopar cast crank, Kevko pan, Isis wiring.
Am swaying between either some kind of EFI, a top fuel carb or straight gas/LPG/Propane.

http://gasresearch.com.au/

-
Back