Best damned Christmas present in a very, VERY long time !!!

-
It's good. (It's 269 a gallon, in mid California)..... Curious,on long term pricing. You know, long term politics....

I dont know about the political side of it all but I would think that it at least needs to level off somewhere???? Its been steady dropping for awhile now.

I dont know about the political side of it all but I would think that it at least needs to level off somewhere???? Its been steady dropping for awhile now.

Yes, it will. It's a good thing..

Got it for $2.53 here in westminster md, anyone know why the gas price is steady dropping? And if its gonna stay or just go back up?

haha, we´re at 7 $ / Gallon at the moment....and that´s cheap ;-)

fill em up and go for a ride!

Michael

Here in Oklahoma, ethanol can be found for around $1.86. That's incredibly cheap!

It's the Mullahs driving the price down, you may like it but trust me it's not a good thing for the economy. Enjoy while you can, a whole lotta folks in the oil patch are going to lose jobs if it continues...........

I think you can be pretty sure that the Oilprice will go up again one day.
For the moment they try to piss on Russia to beat them and
they try to kick the Fracking out of the Business because if the oilprice is so low, fracking becomes to be too expensive!

Anyway, i enjoy it as long as i can!

I sure like seeing the diesel price coming down and hope everything else that went up in price from high fuel prices come down some too.

It's great for the trucking industry.......
Enjoy it while you can, folks.

The slow economy world wide, and lots of "new" oil production from shale are cuasing a glut on oil. Crude is down to $60/barrel - that's almost a 50% drop in price. Opec says they're not going to cut production - I think it's a ploy to get Russia and Venezuala, and to some extent the US production to go belly up. It's working in Russia and Venezuala. Regardless - gasoline and more importantly (for me) house fuel oil is really cheap. I paid as high as $4.60/gal for heating oil a couple years ago. It's $3 or less now. I'd wager we've got a year of longer of this unless China's economy picks back up. It's as bad as ours for the 99%ers.

I know its not a good thing but wouldnt it be nice if it just leveled off and stayed there and the economy adapted to it, it would have to survive one way or another?
Still yet it almost brought tears to my eyes, Merry Christmas everybody !!!

I sure like seeing the diesel price coming down and hope everything else that went up in price from high fuel prices come down some too.

Correct me if I am wrong but at one point I seem to remember diesel being less $$ than gas? Go figure, the least refined fuel costs the most $$...Seen diesel for 3.30 the other day in Spokane...

paid 2.39 a gallon this morning to fill up my truck here in denver, can't remember the last time i paid 53 dollars for a fill up...........i did enjoy that!
higgs

Correct me if I am wrong but at one point I seem to remember diesel being less $$ than gas? Go figure, the least refined fuel costs the most $$...Seen diesel for 3.30 the other day in Spokane...

So far the lowest I seen diesel fuel was $2.99 along I-81 in Virginia. Most stations varies from $3.07 to $3.49 for fuel.

It was and should be, but the EPA go involved and screwed everything up. I can remember paying .74 a gallon for diesel in the 90's. This only lasted for about 2 weeks, but I still regularly paid .90-1.30 a gallon for a good while. You can thank the liberal democrats, Bill Clinton and Al Gore for the changes to diesel.

OK I spoke a bit too soon, the very next morning I saw this.....
http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/attachment.php?attachmentid=1714776984&stc=1&d=1418970787
And if thats not enuff, straight across the street from that one it was .......$1.75 a gallon.....and still yet to come, the $1.75 a gallon was the price to pay using that gas companys credit card.....the price there if you paid cash for the gas (full retail price) is......wait for it.....waaaaaiiiiitttttttt for it..........ready for it????? $1.69 a gallon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• 10603559_10203267488187382_5059821653795275361_n.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 1,112
Today I paid 2.80 for 93 octane here in southern Oregon for my chebby truck, I am so happy and figure if it stays this way, I'll take a trip to Arizona and Colorado in a couple weeks, truck get 25+ mpg on the freeway..

The tune on my Chevy truck is in its happy spot with cold weather and the cheap, thin 87 octane LOL, the quadrajet can be heard from a long ways away.

I tend to agree about not politicizing it. The price is down. That's a good thing. Don't make something bad out of it when it hasn't happened yet.

..........anyone know why the gas price is steady dropping?
I think it's been driven down to quell the demand for the Keystone pipeline. The bill is
about to be passed and support for it could be temporarily dampened by deliberate
stunts like this.

Back when gas first went to over $4.00 per gallon and diesel was really cheap it was all
over The Automotive News that all of the major vehicle manufacturers were gearing up
to bring over a full compliment of their excellent small and efficient diesel cars from the
European market. Within two weeks the price of diesel soared and after another two weeks
all of the front page stories about building the diesel cars in the U.S. disappeared.

The price of diesel will probably remain artificially high now that there are so many good
small diesel cars waiting in the wings. It's actually way cheaper to refine diesel fuel than
gasoline - at least two more major refining steps for gas.

Cheap gas is great.....enjoy. I think that you are giving them the desired result. No pitch
forks and bonfires demanding that the Keystone pipeline be completed now.

Just step back and look at the facts and dates people. I think we're being played (again).

-
Back