Best looking "beak" car I've ever seen!

-
Yeah, I've seen all black, and don't care for that.

Just the center bar being silver really sets it off, and works really well with the point.

Nice car, but I'm a beak car fan. Not a fan of the full blackout grille at all, but I do like it with the argent accents. I think Trailbeast (?) was the 1st i saw with that setup. Very nice car, thx for sharing.

I like the grille as well but it looks like the tip of the beak is pointed down a little. Doesn't look right. Very nicely done car otherwise.

I will say this. A beak car is better than a chebbie.

I am another beak car fan, even though I don't have one ...they are hard to find in my area ...all you get is the older ones here.

I am not a fan of the aftermarket wheels in the OP but the grille looks ok but I think the argent grille would look even better on a black car

for the best look, rally wheels and argent grille ....so far this is the cleanest and best looking one I have seen, even though its blue ...its just a sweety of a car:

Attachments

• i13812.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 264
..not matching numbers ?

something must be funny if the owner isn't selling it and a company is selling it on consignment..

With an asking price of $32,500 it's probably the most expensive beak car I've ever seen also. Their website shows a decent looking '67 Dart GT 'Vert and a '69 Sport Satellite Vert also.

...I don't get the reference to "beak" ..are you referring to the Pontiac point at med car ?

I am surprised that the later Dusters are hard to find....

...I don't get the reference to "beak" ..are you referring to the Pontiac point at med car ?

The 73-76 Dodge cars are often referred to as "Beak" cars due to the nose being pointed and looking like a Bird's beak.

I am surprised that the later Dusters are hard to find....

This is actually a Dodge, but the later Dodge and Plymouth cars aren't necessarily hard to find. Just not as desirable as their '70-'72 counterparts.

This is actually a Dodge, but the later Dodge and Plymouth cars aren't necessarily hard to find. Just not as desirable as their '70-'72 counterparts.

My bad..but they are cookie cutter cars...same car, different grills, tail lights, etc..

My comment was actually directed at Rani''s comment where she says all she can find are the older ones..

Yes..the early ones have the shark tooth grill but the later ones are better cars...more updates like the type of disk brake...

Actually, I like the beak...but I am just happy we have one..and where I live, there are very few of them around...

Ian

For 32K, you could have a sweet '69 charger r/t or RR...but for that kind of money...especially if the new owner is going to drive it..it better be numbers matching..buddy probably sunk more into it than that... My dad always said, build the smallest house in the richest area that you can get away with rather than building a large house among bungalows...just not a good investment..

oh yea, swinger is getting some silver! I just blacked out everything except the buckets

Love the black grille, painted the one on my beak car just like that.
Also, did my 1969 340 Swinger grille the same way, since they look alot a like.

I am another beak car fan...

I am not a fan of the aftermarket wheels in the OP but the grille looks ok but I think the argent grille would look even better on a black car...

for the best look, rally wheels and argent grille ....

Dang, Rani.

I may have designed my build just for you!

Frontquarter_zps3844904d.jpeg

The damned best lookin beak car IMO belongs to Scott (pettybluedart). That's a dang nice car.

I like the grille as well but it looks like the tip of the beak is pointed down a little. Doesn't look right. Very nicely done car otherwise.

The bumper also looks as curved as a waxing moon. It's the lense on the camera.

The damned best lookin beak car IMO belongs to Scott (pettybluedart). That's a dang nice car.

that's the car in post 7 ......it is mr. Scotts.

I am starting to think that Mr. Scott has the best looking Dart SPORT and the best looking Dart goes to Mr. Saetun .....wow that car is amazing. :shaking2:

-
Back