BEST MOPAR PRO STOCK STORY OF THE YEAR --- EPIC, GO AJ!!!!!

-

partsmonsta

Massively Over Powered And Respected
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
AJ really tells it like it is. GREAT READING. :rofl:

MY FAVORITE QUOTE referring to Erica/Jegs departing from Mopar:
Hopefully, the folks who made some decisions to be part of the Chevrolet Revolution will look back and say, dang maybe that Mopar wasn't so bad."

ALLEN JOHNSON FORGING AHEAD WITH THE MOPAR MINORITY | Competition Plus

aj-2016-2222.jpg

Ya Mopar was excellent bad back 30 years ago in prostock but look at the standings from this past season best Mopar finish is 8th in points G.M. dominates now thats why Elite DUMPED mopar/fiat..

Without any factory backing whatsoever, Its already a Chevy win for the 2017 season regardless of who's driving. how exciting.

AJ and his Dad Roy are great folks. Mopar to the core. I could care less about the shevies. I am sure AJ will keep fighting as long as he can.

AJ and his Dad Roy are great folks. Mopar to the core. I could care less about the shevies. I am sure AJ will keep fighting as long as he can.
I don`t even watch dragracing any more, nhra is killing it . the fuel classes are very boring to me, can`t identify w/ the real world ! A supossedly 10,000 h.p. hemi is kick ***, but unreal unless you got cubic $$.. I can`t understand why they would back don schumaker, he`s not going to sell any fiats or chyslers for them, top fuel and funny car aren`t even cars, and don`t look like anything you can buy . dumbass move on their part! And how hard would it be to make a stripped down challenger that doesn`t weigh 5500 pounds ? no common sense. kudos to A .J. for not quiting, he`s the one mopar that they should really get behind !!

I think Johnson said it all in one statement..NHRA is trying to kill Pro Stock....I only go to a National Event to see Pro Stock and the Sportsman classes...If Top Fuel and Funny Car is all they promote I will just start going to Bracket Races and forget their big meets all together.

I think Johnson said it all in one statement..NHRA is trying to kill Pro Stock....I only go to a National Event to see Pro Stock and the Sportsman classes...If Top Fuel and Funny Car is all they promote I will just start going to Bracket Races and forget their big meets all together.
I go for the Sportsman Classes here at the Gatornationals every year. They used to run them at night, just like the Brackets. But now some stupid *** rule change has changed it to day only Stock/Super Stock.

I go for the Sportsman Classes here at the Gatornationals every year. They used to run them at night, just like the Brackets. But now some stupid *** rule change has changed it to day only Stock/Super Stock.
I like stock and superstock, well, I used to before the onslaught of turbo cars.

The NHRA needs to pull their head out....pro stock was great back in the day.
Unless they want another spec class like top fuel or funny car............

The NHRA needs to pull their head out....pro stock was great back in the day.
Unless they want another spec class like top fuel or funny car............
for u that don`t know, gm is helping a lot of the faster, and better known chevy racers, always have to some extent, even back when the big lie- that they pulled out of racing. like summit for instance ,picked up Gregg anderson because he was already a winner, they didn`t do anything but buy in to his operation. fiat thinking top fuel anything will sell cars is totally stupid ! put the same size intake and exhaust valves in generation 2 engines, and see which one makes the most power. would be like chevy and Jenkins whyning because they couldn`t keep up w/ the hemi`s. nhra and nascar killed the hemi`s for that purpose. I know, I`m jumping all over the place here !"

Really Louie70Dart????..... You like spec classes? You don't think Pro Stock in the 60s and 70s and even 80s wasn't the best example of the Big 3 slugging it out?
Care to explain your thoughts?....thanks

-
Back