Best performing non offset Small block Mopar heads

-
No, i am saying the best way to tell how much power a car is making is its MPH and weight. Period. That is true of any head. I just meant to add put in the ET also if you like( more for reference than anything else)
There are no pictures available of the heads. The flow numbers arent published. Frankly, i dont blame him. All it gets into is racing flow benches. Some of the numbers i have seen posted on here should be enough to make anyone sane, cringe.
Again, anyone serious about those heads should get ahold of the guy who sells them. That isnt me. I could care less who buys them.
I posted as much of the combo i personally am 100% sure about. It is a 74 Duster, left that out i guess, hughes 1.6 rockers, 1 7/8 TTI headers. I dont know the cam specs, i do know it endured drag week with no springs swapped. 727 trans, 4.10 gear, eddie victor intake. That should be enough to form a good idea of the potential. The car runs on true pump gas at the track

Like u said limited castings because of covid # Im in line for a set cant wait for them to show up !!!
He isnt hid in area 51 / he has a phone number and can be reached anytime.

Ok..thats its for me. You keep saying mystery head. Nothing mystery about it. You know who sells them, you have forum members who own them and a forum member( me) who has seen them perform and mph and ET’s are readily available.
I think i have led anybody to water who is interested enough to contact the owner to get a set or get further info.
I dont know how much better than that it needs to be
Name the forum member that owns a set.
I don’t think you can do that but I’m sure you’ll make a good excuse as to why you can’t unlike how to reach Mr. Bloomer heaven forbid you post up his contact info as requested twice by me and a few times by others.

Like u said limited castings because of covid # Im in line for a set cant wait for them to show up !!!
He isnt hid in area 51 / he has a phone number and can be reached anytime.

Do so start a thread on them with plenty of pictures for all to see and post up what and how your doing your build so that others may learn something unlike this thread. Be a helpful brother unlike …….

Thanks! May they come quick for you and perform above and beyond your expectations.

Do you have an expected delivery date?

I'm surprised bloomer hasn't hired reputation defender to bury all that.
What I'm surprised about is that Bloomer hisself hasn't tracked this guy down and knocked him over the head to shut his mouth. By the time he gets done, everybody's gonna hate Bloomer heads no matter how good they turn out to be. If they're a "secret" head, there's obviously a reason and here this guy is blabbin all hell on a forum with 50K plus members. ....and being really belligerent. Not a very good representative. If I was a small block guy and had the money, I'd already be going Trick Flow just based on this guy's attitude alone. So, there's basically one lost sale right there.

"1bad I'm building a new motor every every other month but haven't ran any of them"

1badcyinderheadcollector
1badcaseofilltakeoneofeachplease

How did the Mullen head run..after reworking the collectors/museum item..lol

Some people are as broken records..repeating the same:bs_flag:over n over.

If I was building something I thought needed race heads, I’d just use Indy heads.

So, if not here...... where should Rod be putting his marketing efforts to their best use?

Right now, aside from your posts....... they appear to be the worlds best kept secret for SB Mopar heads.
That would be a lousy choice.......Indy heads suck balls in comparison to a W8 or W9 head and it was your words that said if I needed a race head.......

Yeash!!

giphy-1.gif

"1bad I'm building a new motor every every other month but haven't ran any of them"

1badcyinderheadcollector

Mullen head ? WTF does that have to do with these ??
They will run fine as will the Bloomer ones
Different engines Pedro ###

Speaking of head porters and the confirmed use of a chino head for Mr. Bloomers choice, isn’t this really a thread about how great someone thinks Bloomers head porting is vs your guy?

1badcyinderheadcollector

Museum piece !
Everyones on a different path BROTHER
SALE your Mopar since its a museum piece and get u a hybrid.

That would be a lousy choice.......Indy heads suck balls in comparison to a W8 or W9 head and it was your words that said if I needed a race head.......

The Indy's won't make the power a W8 or 9 will that's for sure, but they're still a good head. Better than a Trickflow that everyone jacks off to.

The Indy's won't make the power a W8 or 9 will that's for sure, but they're still a good head. Better than a Trickflow that everyone jacks off to.
I'm amazed, all the good cylinder heads are made in the good ole U.S.A. :usflag:
Why use anything else. got the street and strip covered.

Yes better than a Trick Flow but light years away from a W8 or W9 but I was just letting him know since for a person to even make that statement about a " race " head and pump an Indy head without mentioning the W series heads leaves a lot to be desired.

Then there's the old saying... it's not so much flow numbers as it is the quality of air

Is it round is it sharp to get the flow number ..and now in a running engine what's the difference vs on the...
Flow bench
Vs
Drivability
Vs
Track
Vs
Pants
Who's/whats deciding today.

Last edited:
Wholly crap he started his own post about bloomer heads. Lol. Hip hip hooray. About all you preach is MPH this and MPH that. Well I have a head to compare it to. How about a set of open chamber Edelbrock heads I bought damaged off a Moparts member for 400.00. An American made head. They were ported by a self taught millwright and installed on a budget 408 with zero tricks. No line bore, no torque plates, no vacuum pump, no special ring packs, no nothing. This block was then bracket raced for no one rebuilt, not two rebuilds, but three rebuilds. On it third rebuild the block was so bad I wore out two sets of stones before I could get a half decent brush hone on it. At this time I upgraded to a roller cam for the first time. When it needed rebuilt for the fourth time I pulled it and installed a fresh engine in my car. My son needed an engine so against my better judgment I loaned it to him. In Summer air (July) he ran 10.08@3200 pounds with a worn out block and engine. This was with a power robbing 727 (not 904), 4:10 gears, and a 750 alcohol carb. I paid 140.00 for the used roller cam and 200.00 for the flat top pistons.

Wholly crap he started his own post about bloomer heads. Lol. Hip hip hooray. About all you preach is MPH this and MPH that. Well I have a head to compare it to.

so how many hours of porting does someone have to pay for to duplicate the ports on your heads?

Since TrickFlow heads get no glory it may be time to even the field some. I think a set of TrickFlow heads need updated to a 2.08 intake valve then see how things pan out.

If FB is the only place to get these heads, I’ll never own a set. No FB for me that you very much!
And no, not only am I not in the market for a set but it would never be my loss by not being on FB. It would be the persons loss for ONLY being on FB. Which would be very stupid and narrow.

my point was if someone were willing to make a phone call for details. A google search probably brings the contact info up quite easily.

Wholly crap he started his own post about bloomer heads. Lol. Hip hip hooray. About all you preach is MPH this and MPH that. Well I have a head to compare it to. How about a set of open chamber Edelbrock heads I bought damaged off a Moparts member for 400.00. An American made head. They were ported by a self taught millwright and installed on a budget 408 with zero tricks. No line bore, no torque plates, no vacuum pump, no special ring packs, no nothing. This block was then bracket raced for no one rebuilt, not two rebuilds, but three rebuilds. On it third rebuild the block was so bad I wore out two sets of stones before I could get a half decent brush hone on it. At this time I upgraded to a roller cam for the first time. When it needed rebuilt for the fourth time I pulled it and installed a fresh engine in my car. My son needed an engine so against my better judgment I loaned it to him. In Summer air (July) he ran 10.08@3200 pounds with a worn out block and engine. This was with a power robbing 727 (not 904), 4:10 gears, and a 750 alcohol carb. I paid 140.00 for the used roller cam and 200.00 for the flat top pistons.
In the immortal words Of Dale Earnhardt "That's racin" lol

Since TrickFlow heads get no glory it may be time to even the field some. I think a set of TrickFlow heads need updated to a 2.08 intake valve then see how things pan out.

John maybe you can make them run, it seems nobody else has been able to so far. Do us a favor and keep up with how many hours you have in them.

-
Back