Best performing non offset Small block Mopar heads

-
Is bloomer just buying up bare speedmasters and porting the living hell out them LOL!!!

If you got money burning, Just buy this and be done Haha!!!!
DDA608CD-6892-4A62-8407-99B821C297A0.jpeg

I think there was an unnecessary attack on both Rod and Vic Bloomer, I mean what does anyone on here care if they are working on a set of heads and there is a limited supply??? I haven't seen either one of them on here or anywhere else trying to pump them so in my opinion a lot of people on here are just angry and jealous......and as far as the best small block head porter out there a person would be a fool to not mention Brett Miller because he has done more for the big power N/A crowd than anyone ever has and probably ever will. I have personally spoken to Rod before and I can tell you that he is the nicest and most honest guy any of you will ever have the opportunity to associate with. I would absolutely buy a set of heads from Rod before any of the other vendors in that head platform because I like supporting the little guys and although I have never met and or talked to Vic Bloomer I know a lot of way smarter people than who is commenting on here to vouch for his knowledge and that would be all I would need.

I'm pretty sure Brett Miller was the man behind the first run of these that failed 3-4 years ago.

I'm pretty sure Brett Miller was the man behind the first run of these that failed 3-4 years ago.
He may have had some input but since you obviously are clueless as to what he has brought to the SBM community I highly suggest you cuddle up with John and stay out of water deeper than what your able to swim in.

He may have had some input but since you obviously are clueless as to what he has brought to the SBM community I highly suggest you cuddle up with John and stay out of water deeper than what your able to swim in.

Uh oh, I struck a nerve...

It's just obvious you don't know what you think you might know and it's just better you stay in the kiddie pool
Well since you probably aren't going anywhere any time soon go ahead and enlighten us...Tell me what I think I know that I don't really know.

Money and class!
I am classy, I was the first guy on here sticking up for the unfounded bashing of the Bloomers because there is soo much hate and animosity on here......but I guess I should understand as I read most the posts and too many on here have to 'get permission ' from the wife first or it takes a year to save up for a set of head studs, lol, whatever do what your gonna do but just don't forget there are reasons that guys like Brett Miller and possibly the Bloomers pick and choose who they do business with.....a lot of 'tools' out there LOL

There is not a single guy here that gives two fucks about what you make so get over it.
There are even less people of Mopar intelligence that will side with your statement that Brett Miller isn't the **** when it comes to small block mopar heads.......

I'm glad the Bloomer heads aren't being mass produced, they cost more than the broke *** dicks on here can afford and also would be way too much for probably most of your cars also.......they are for the ELITES!!!!! LOL

There is not a single guy here that gives two fucks about what you make so get over it.
Yeah well I also tried helping the ones that are too dumb to help themselves and told them to not get into general auto repair as you will not make any money

I am classy, I was the first guy on here sticking up for the unfounded bashing of the Bloomers because there is soo much hate and animosity on here......but I guess I should understand as I read most the posts and too many on here have to 'get permission ' from the wife first or it takes a year to save up for a set of head studs, lol, whatever do what your gonna do but just don't forget there are reasons that guys like Brett Miller and possibly the Bloomers pick and choose who they do business with.....a lot of 'tools' out there LOL

I'm glad the Bloomer heads aren't being mass produced, they cost more than the broke *** dicks on here can afford and also would be way too much for probably most of your cars also.......they are for the ELITES!!!!! LOL

Lots of class going on here!

Yeah well when your dealing with jackoffs.......
@pittsburghracer tons of tech threads helping others out, builds his own stuff, has very few negative comments

@'68cuda416 Cries about no prep racing, constantly talking trash about other members, bragging about his income, claims to not look down on others while blatantly calling them and their lesser expensive parts junk, too good to build his own stuff.
Who's the classy guy?, asking for a friend.

@pittsburghracer tons of tech threads helping others out, builds his own stuff, has very few negative comments

@'68cuda416 Cries about no prep racing, constantly talking trash about other members, bragging about his income, claims to not look down on others while blatantly calling lesser expensive parts junk, too good to build his own stuff.
Who's the classy guy?, asking for a friend.
No Prep is for children and ****, I call out the jackoff's...yes, I make a **** ton of money....will not apologize as I earned it and am the straw that stirs the drink in what I do so let the haters hate, John calls his used parts junk and then brags how fast his 2400lb car is.......not that impressed, Smart people have learned over the years what to do themselves and what to leave to expertise......dumbshit's will try themselves.....**** their **** up and cry how they can't afford to fix it......BUY THE BEST CRY ONCE

and the ball peen hammer went through the shop wall again..

Smart people have learned over the years what to do themselves and what to leave to expertise......BUY THE BEST CRY ONCE
I can absolutely agree with this but buy the best YOU CAN AFFORD, even with as much money as you make I'm sure you have your limits. I think it's more the delivery that you could work on. But hey, if you are happy with the way you come across then who is anybody to tell you your wrong.

-
Back