Best Photo Of Your Mopar Posing As A Trailer Queen

-
side.jpg

I had my trailer made special for my Dart. It has the same chains and winches that the big car carriers use.

Dakota R/T makes for a great tow vehicle... 5.9 and 3.92 rear. Loves to cruise at 75.

Melbourne.jpg

My older brother just bought 1 of our company vans that I used off and on.
97 1 ton Ram Van 5.9 3.92 A/C empty box. 113k miles and NO RUST.
It was used by the local school board and was in real nice shape.
He fell in love with it the 1st time he floored it at 25. It downshifted to 1st, lit a tire and chirped 2nd and shoved him back in the seat. It weighs less than my Dakota. Huge low end torque.
He was looking for something to replace his 305 chevy 1/2 ton that was low on power and towing ability.
We spent a day at the local U-Pull-It attacking a conversion van and his new van will be sporting the following goodies.
Power windows, locks, mirrors, fold-out windows, vent windows for the front doors and a rear sway bar off a Ford E-Super Duty.

He drug his trailer down from Ohio with a Ranger, we threw a Class 4 hitch and brake controller on and he should be back home this evening.

Mike3.jpg

Mike1.jpg

After.jpg

Tranny.jpg

My Charger has been on a trailer once and that's when we were moving back in 2002. Granted, it's still not driveable. However, the Charger and Duster will be on trailers when we move this August. Coronet will be trailed in October when I go finally pick it up.

here is my 67 barracuda fastback in line at the race track, the weather threatened but ended up being good.....

003.jpg

After I put the trans in and got the clutch working with the new linkage parts, I had some shifter problems. There was also a crunching sound from the rear gears. So instead of driving it and ruining the rear, my dad towed it to a shop. I would have done it myself but working 18 hours a day, 6 days a week doesn't give any time for the toys.

Dad's got a 2002 Dakota Quad Cab 2wd, 4.7 and 5-speed manual. It towed the Demon with no problems. He's towed other vehicles for me. Very capable truck. Here's to you dad. :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Wylde.

SSPX0129.jpg

SSPX0130.jpg

SSPX0131.jpg

SSPX0132.jpg

SSPX0133.jpg

SSPX0134.jpg

SSPX0135.jpg

haha, thats a cool thread...

on the way to the officials to get a license. ok, could be driven but temporarelly pöaews are expensive do I used a friend and his Chebby. Now I'm driving since years and the Chebby is down... LOL

SANY0488.jpg

-
Back