Best Photo Of Your Mopar Posing As A Trailer Queen

-

KP

Reaction score
Best Photo Of Your Mopar Posing As A Trailer Queen

My Trailer Queen Duster.jpg

Didn't know there were any tralier queens on FABO..If mine is on a trailer it is broken down or someone is stealing it.
LOL Jim

Not an A-body but I was trailering it to Carlisle with the family. Was going to drive it but decided to borrow the trailer just in case. I usually drive it everywhere(drag way, long cruises of 300+ miles, etc)

Tom
vaca040in9.jpg

Not an A-body but I was trailering it to Carlisle with the family. Was going to drive it but decided to borrow the trailer just in case. I usually drive it everywhere(drag way, long cruises of 300+ miles, etc)

Tom
vaca040in9.jpg
That is a nice looking ride you have.

Heres mine when I hauled my Demon to a show in Williamsport,PA.

The only time mine was on a trailer. Clutch! Never ever buy a zoom clutch. 2 new ones and both defective. Put in a Ram Powergrip. A Lot better.

Fred B

Car show, bike race and buffalo head 076.JPG

This is mine in her current state..........opps not on a trailer SORRY

mikes pictures 007.jpg

Not a queen yet. This is the day I rescued mine from the barn.

Photo-0092 (Medium).jpg

Tom
vaca040in9.jpg

Hey Tom,welcome to the site...just so we're clear a-bodies rule!!..lol...

It appears that we have more trailer queens than we thought! Here is mine 15 minutes after I bought it, and 15 minutes before we drug it 600 miles back home!

100_0470.jpg

bout the only time my cars see the trailer is when they aren't running! There is no engine or trans in the car so trailer was the only option. I do want a sticker saying if you see this car on a trailer please call the cops because it's stolen!

DCP_4299.jpg

Hers mine on a trailer. Not the first time and probably not the last.
Have had it 4 years now and never had it running.

100_0659.jpg

I can't afford a trailer, not to mention I don't think the Neon would be able to tow it!

The day I got it home and the little one has already laid claim to it:

DSC03073 (2).JPG

DSC030602.JPG

-
Back