Best pitt bull name ever!

-

cudaspaz

Reaction score
My Bro just emailed me about his new pup, no pics yet but he say's he black brindle with yellow eyes.

We have always had pitts with some pretty cool names, but this one takes the top award.

"Apocalypse":evil2:

My Bro just emailed me about his new pup, no pics yet but he say's he black brindle with yellow eyes.

We have always had pitts with some pretty cool names, but this one takes the top award.

"Apocalypse":evil2:

I can just imagine your brother walking around your neighborhood yelling "Apocalypse! Apocalypse!" when his dog escapes, lol.

The nice men in the white coats just might come to pick him up...

My buddy named his TANK...and he is a tank..... I named my dog FELONY.... spell it however you like

"Dio" is "God" in Italian.

The Dio symbol upside down supposedly says "Devil".

dioupsidedown.jpg

My parents took in a big Black Lab once who's name was, "Lucifer". That's a pretty good one. However my parents didn't like that name so they changed it to "Waffles". Don't ask me?? :grommit:

"Dio" is "God" in Italian.

The Dio symbol upside down supposedly says "Devil".

Aha! That's what you get when a German tries to speak Italian. Interestingly enough, that might be a good name anyway as God spelled backward is dog. :-D

My parents took in a big Black Lab once who's name was, "Lucifer". That's a pretty good one. However my parents didn't like that name so they changed it to "Waffles". Don't ask me?? :grommit:

Mr. Waffles? LMAO! :cheers:

My neighbor has one, about 125 pounds. Looks mean as hell but is a big baby. Named, of all things, PEACHES!!

CUDASPAZ THATS IT ,,,,,,,,,,,,, tell him to name the dog SPAZ!!!!!!!!!

"Aha! That's what you get when a German tries to speak Italian. Interestingly enough, that might be a good name anyway as God spelled backward is dog. :-D "

LOL! No Sh*t! Never thought of that! Excellent! I'll have to keep that in mind!

Actually my wife wants a guinea Pig, she seems to think they are cute. Maybe I'll call the Guinea Pig, "Dio" :)

Speaking of Pits here is mine. Rescued for a shelter 9 years ago. Best dog I ever had. They are great dogs with the right owner. Show them love and that's what you'll get in return.

amber.jpg

:grommit: Snots

I am a big Chevy Chase fan. In the movie Christmas Vacation, Eddy's dog was called Snots, **** funny.

I just kept it simple, and named mine MOPAR , My daughters is named dakota it's a dodge thing

the best name for a dog is "Stay." Gives 'em fits when you call 'em. "C'mere, Stay! C'mere, Stay!"

(thank you, Steven Wright.)

As far as Mopar Names, how about "Landy" or get another one and name them "Sox" and "Martin" .

-
Back