Best place to buy 1964 Valiant Service Manual pdf or CD?

-

T0dd

Reaction score
Can anyone point me to the cheapest place to get this CD? if the $23-$30 ones are all there is I will go ahead and purchase. I am on a budget and don't want to overlook some better place to get the manual(s) in a digital format.

Thank you!

I just bought a 66 Plymouth reprint fac srvice manual on Ebay, for $28.00 shipped. I don't like the CD versions, as i think it takes longer to find the info. Check out Ebay for CDs, and books.
For a Valiant, you want a Plymouth manual

barracudadave67

I just bought a 66 Plymouth reprint fac srvice manual on Ebay, for $28.00 shipped. I don't like the CD versions, as i think it takes longer to find the info. Check out Ebay for CDs, and books.
For a Valiant, you want a Plymouth manual

barracudadave67
Thanks Dave!

The 66 also covers the 65 models. I got the huge reprint. It's available as a download around here, but it's nice to have a dog eared floppy book to open on the fender. The 64 is going to differ in the bulkhead connector and the pushbutton transmission linkage.

That's a very fair price for the PDFs imo. I paid more than that for mine.

Don't remember, I think I paid nearly 50 at the time for my 67. It either wasn't there then, or I did not know about the free ones at MyMopar

I like having the BOOK but I have NEVER had a reprint that did not come apart at the binding. in fact I have a 65 dodge FSM here now I use to check out some old stuff, falls apart! I have swore to always buy the original FSM even if they cost $30 more!!

I have two FSMs and both fell completely apart. One original and one reprint. The PDF is also nice because I can pull it up on my phone or laptop anywhere without having to lug a book around.

I have two FSMs and both fell completely apart. One original and one reprint. The PDF is also nice because I can pull it up on my phone or laptop anywhere without having to lug a book around.
my cell( flip phone) is so small I need magnifying glass to read it! ha .. I have had many original FSM manuals, and 3-4 reprints. just the reprints fall apart for me. what is a laptop? has it to do with lap dancers??

I was looking for info on carb parts and saw this post. Ironically I bought a 64 Plymouth FSM for $35 from this guy at Carlisle last week. His name is Paul Politis. It really is in very good shape with both covers intact and clean pages. I probably have about 8 others from different years and this is one of the better condition ones I have. He also carries owners manuals, paint chip sets, photos, and other stuff.

20170722_153920.jpg

20170722_153807.jpg

-
Back