Best proportioning valve?

-

Kevo

Reaction score
Hey guys, recently got a 15/16 mc and i am wondering what would be the best proportioning vale for it. I don't have power brakes, 9in from disks, 10in rear drums. As always, yall save me a ton of headache, so thanks in advance!!

I'd just get an aftermarket adjustable. Don't know "what's best" there, Jegs, Summit sell 'em.

Ive been looking at them, but im not sure the difference between having two inlets and three outlets and having 2 and 2. Whats the purpose of having three?

I have an adjustable mopar performance one on my car .. it seems to work good im not sure how they compare on price .

I put an adjustable prop valve on 2 cars. They are simple 2 ports that you plumb in-line in the rear brake tube. Both were ~$25 on ebay, one w/ Jegs logo. You see apparently the same PN for more with other logos. If you also want a pressure imbalance switch (~69+ cars), most cost ~$75 from places like SSBC. I mounted mine right next to MC, using a bracket from an Intrepid (for 2 bolt hole type MC's). I don't recommend mounting them low, in the mud.

-
Back