Best Quality Dash Pads

-

2fine69s

69 340-6pak Rag Top
Reaction score
Hey Guys
I had set my vert in the sun to let the top stretch in shape. When I came back the dash pad had turned loose on the passenger side corner where it turns down. I had purchased it from Year One 6-7 years ago but have never even driven the car. Stayed inside the whole time since. My question is who makes the best quality dash pad for a 1969 Dart Vert ? Not concerned about the price but very concerned about the quality since it’s such a pain in the butt to put on. Much appreciated guys.

Hey Guys
I had set my vert in the sun to let the top stretch in shape. When I came back the dash pad had turned loose on the passenger side corner where it turns down. I had purchased it from Year One 6-7 years ago but have never even driven the car. Stayed inside the whole time since. My question is who makes the best quality dash pad for a 1969 Dart Vert ? Not concerned about the price but very concerned about the quality since it’s such a pain in the butt to put on. Much appreciated guys.
Sounds like you got a pad with the plastic or fibreglass core.

Wait until the center starts to deform, then you'll be pissed for sure.

Pure garbage!

See if you can get your money back and buy one with a metal core.

Here's one of the best on the marketplace.

3888-68 Mopar 1968 A-Body Dash Pad

Hey Guys
Just Dashes. I haven't had work done but I hear good things. Classic Car Interior Restoration | Just Dashes

So have you actually used this pad? If the fitment is as good as they say, I’m in. Much appreciated !

I just subscribed to their news letter and am going to call them for more info. Thanks

Here's my upper and lower dash pads done by Just Dashes. Proper grains tight fit. Fantastic work!

Still look like this 5 years later.

1695308687677.png

1695308701209.png

1695308729683.png

-
Back